Booking for May 2023

Babysaurs

Mouseketeer
Hi can see booking for May 2023 is open on the uk site but not any of the other European sites. When do they open bookings for May 2023?
Is it still a good idea to compare all sites? Or is UK site going to be as good as it gets?

I was able to search into June on the US and French site today. But I was getting strange results, like I posted about earlier.

I booked for September of 2023 last night. I checked both the US and UK site and did my booking on the UK site as it was a little less expensive for me. Booked a three night / four day Sequoia Lodge package for a Tuesday thru Friday. Pricing was much better than I expected. This is our first ever trip there - WDW vets with over 30 trips there doing Disneyland Paris for the first time). We are doing four nights in Paris, three nights, in Disneyland Paris, and then three nights in Belfast. It will also be my first time back to France since 1976 when I was 16 and an exchange student there living with a French family in Paris. It's almost a year off, but we are super excited!

I booked for September of 2023 last night. I checked both the US and UK site and did my booking on the UK site as it was a little less expensive for me. Booked a three night / four day Sequoia Lodge package for a Tuesday thru Friday. Pricing was much better than I expected. This is our first ever trip there - WDW vets with over 30 trips there doing Disneyland Paris for the first time). We are doing four nights in Paris, three nights, in Disneyland Paris, and then three nights in Belfast. It will also be my first time back to France since 1976 when I was 16 and an exchange student there living with a French family in Paris. It's almost a year off, but we are super excited!
Are there any issues booking in the UK site vs. US. We are from the US.
Thanks for your help

No issues at all (easy peasy). Just make sure if on a non US website to use a credit card with no foreign transactions fees as you will pay in pounds (UK) or whatever the local currency is if different country. Some credit cards charge 3% when you use a different currency and that would probably negate most savings of that site over the US. You can pay in increments or all at once. I actually paid in full as 1.12 pounds to the dollar looked really good to me. But dollar could get stronger (You never know.)

There might be a promotion for Disney+ streaming, but I didn't want that. If you are interested in that, I think that offer is just good for the country of origin so that could be a reason to book US -- otherwise, go for the site that is less expensive.

Have fun! This is not till next year, but we are super excited for our trip (We've never been to Disneyland Paris before -- mostly stick to the good ole USA for vacations.) This trip though will be four nights Paris, three nights Disneyland Paris, and two nights in Belfast with third night in Dublin about two hours away from Belfast (flying back to the US from Dublin airport).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter