Booking Engine Not Working?

retlaw_yensid

Mouseketeer
I haven't been able to access the Booking Engine page on the DVC site all day. Keep getting Rex. Tried different browsers, different devices, clearing cookies, etc. Is this happening to anyone else? Does it have anything to do with purchasing a Disneyland Hotel contract recently?

Last edited:
Rex usually means it’s account specific, related to some sort of financial piece of dues or loans.

Give MS a call tomorrow.

Yes it seems to be VDH related. Getting that comment from several other new owners (including me).
Do you think it's because we purchased points to a Home Resort that's technically not available in the engine yet, so it glitches out trying to reconcile the two? Does anyone recall if something similar happened when they started selling Riviera?

I remember my membership last year not being a choice for booking shortly after VGF was added..but it wasn’t a Rex error

Yes, it's a confirmed VDH issue. MS told me this morning they believe it's a disconnect between VDH, contracts, and dues but they're not sure. There's a significant backlog and quoted me at 3-5 business days to resolve.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter