Booking engine not working?

PrestonatorSR

Mouseketeer
I've been trying to search DVC booking availability the last 24 hours and it won't work--I just get the spinning loading icon but it never loads. Anyone else having this problem--or is it just me? And if it is me, what can I do to correct it? Thanks!

Try using incognito mode, a different browser, your mobile device. Also don’t forget the incantation at 6:55am EST while facing due north and turning counterclockwise 8 times.

I've been trying to search DVC booking availability the last 24 hours and it won't work--I just get the spinning loading icon but it never loads. Anyone else having this problem--or is it just me? And if it is me, what can I do to correct it? Thanks!
I've been having this same issue all day. I can login, but when I click "plan a vacation," I get a spinning wheel that never ends. Same thing on both my computer and phone. I tried an incognito window, a different browser, shutting down and rebooting, and clearing my cache. Any other suggestions?

Can't book right now, either. Incognito, tried on my phone, computer, nothing. Service unavailable.

Me too I just had a waitlist clear email and I went to deactivate the second one and I get Rex with nothing to see here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter