• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking Disney Dinner Shows

disneygirl1977k

Mouseketeer
Good afternoon,
Just wondering if anyone knew about booking the dinner shows??? When you call to reserve do you have to pay for the show then or do you just give them a card number to hold your reservation. I was thinking that you just gave them a card number and then if you didn't cancel within 24 hours that your card was charged???? Does anyone know how this works????
Thanks everyone.
Kristy :wave2: ::MickeyMo

Good question. We booked the Hoop Dee Doo Revue and I gave them my credit card info - but I didn't check to see if it was charged. I imagine they don't charge until a day or two before your reserved time (up until you can cancel). I guess I need to check that.

My credit card was charged the month that I booked HDDR. My trip is not until Nov. 2005 and I paid for it in March.

Thanks guys.....Yea that is what I was thinking, however, all of the books and tourguidemike.com say that your card is not charged until 24 hours before if you do not cancel....so I was a little confused when I called Disney and they told me I would be charged when I booked it.
Kristy :confused3

It is very possible that the policy was changed but we have never paid ahead. When we check into the hotel we pay for the dinner show and receive our tickets. We have done a dinner show atleast 6 times maybe more, I lose track... The last show we went to was the luau in January and paid when we checked in. Maybe the policy is different if you stay off-site??

How can they charge my credit card for HDDR when this is part of the My Way dining plan?

I booked HDDR in Feb. For my June visit and used my debit card and it was charged immediatly. I believe if youtell them you have MYW dining than they only use your CC to secure it and won't actually charge it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter