• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking Dining Reservations Help!

jwcollin

Mouseketeer
How does everyone book their 180 plus 10 day reservations if you are staying into a second month and that month does not have the hours of operation up yet? Our trip is August 29-Sep 6 and my 180 days is coming up soon, but September's hours are not available yet. I like to make my dining reservations around which parks are open early or late extended hours.

When I booked, I guessed and then called back the day the new dates were released. I would book just to be safe though, instead of waiting.

You will find that the EMHs are going to be pretty much the same in Sept as they are in August...same with the actual park hours. If you're basing ADRs on EMHs, you can just figure on what they were in August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter