• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking Beach Club Accessible Room

PolyRob

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had any experience in booking a Beach Club accessible room that was more than hearing accessible?

My mom has mobility issues and the grab bars at the toilet and the shower make it much safer for her in the bathroom. I looked under accessible options and I only see hearing accessible rooms:
Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 11.46.57 PM.png

However, when I look at the images of the resort, I see the other categories for wheelchair access and even roll-in shower:
Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 11.47.20 PM.png

I figure I will call tomorrow and it may be an option that cannot be done online. I just find it strange because I have always seen the other options for other resorts online (including Yacht Club).

I originally thought that and tried multiple dates during different seasons and nothing is showing up. I figured I would see the room category and "This room type is unavailable for the dates, party size or offer selected" if it was booked. I am going to call shortly and speak with a CM to see if I can book it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter