• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking at Easter

TinkFan74

DIS Veteran
Hello All
I want to book a resort 7 months out over Easter, will this be possible, or should I just book my home resort at 11 months? I have never been at this time of year and have no idea how busy the resorts are.
TIA

As always, depends on what you are booking. It's a peak time, but it's not impossible. I got a BW 1BR during FL spring break.

Hello All
I want to book a resort 7 months out over Easter, will this be possible, or should I just book my home resort at 11 months? I have never been at this time of year and have no idea how busy the resorts are.
TIA
I’ve been following availability the last couple years. Nothing major but I was surprised to see the highest points seasons generally have better than average availability. Christmas and Easter show availability mush longer than the weeks surrounding them. OTOH, the lowest 2 point seasons fill much quicker than average.

If you are sure you're going and your home resort is also on property, there is no reason not to book 11 months out and use modify.

Obvs, this does not apply if you own Saratoga and were thinking Aulani for Easter.

Hi
I own at Saratoga and want to book at Riviera. I just got back from Aulani last week, I highly recommend it.

Hello All
TIA
Always book home resort to at least have an option. We did Easter this year and loved it. We didn’t find it as busy as the YouTubers and crowd calendars reported, but YMMV.

If you want Riviera, preferred views will probably be available. You may get lucky with another group of rooms being declared, too, which always helps open it up.

As a Riveria owner when I booked for Easter 2022 in a 2 bed lock off standard view, rooms started to get patchy from 10 months out. Standard view studio go pretty fast. The weekends with highest points were the most available.

I would recommend working on the basis of preferred view if you’re looking at studios and book home resort if you haven’t already.

I am visiting next Easter for the first time. We wanted a resort to make.the most of Magic Kingdom, anyone have any recommendations. We are a family of 4, kids will be 8 and 11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter