Booking a room at an official resort hotel

asianway

Kungaloosh!
So Ive read in some of the other threads that rooms go FAST!

And they go on sale 6 months ahead of time. So how exactly do you book?

If Im looking at 12/24-12/28 for 4 nights, do I go 6 months from the checkin date, checkout date, or do one day at a time?

Im really confused, so any help is appreciated! Thanks

Either be on the web site, or phone waiting for TDR to open at the 6mth window. If you your stay includes a weekend, good luck. We tried for a weekend at TDS at the 6mth window and struck out (so we're slumming at at the TDL Hotel in Concierge lol).

Andy

Asianway - It depends on the time of the year and on whether there is an event going on. That being said keep checking especially a couple of weeks before the date you want. I have had friends who got a room on countdown night which is always sold out just because they kept checking because people do cancel.

AndyR - I think the concierge at TDLH is a little nicer than the Miracosta concierge actually! Have a lovely stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter