• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking a Disney hotel direct with Disney - Payment Question.

ChellB

Earning My Ears
We're looking to book one of the Disney Hotels direct with Disney for 2012. Do we have to pay the full amount upfront or do we pay a deposit with the balance due later on ?

Many thanks.

I booked directly with Disney UK last year for my 12th August 2011 trip and only had to pay a deposit of £100. The balance is due on 17th June. Hope this helps.

We paid a deposit of £200 for the 4 of us.

If it helps once you book and pay the deposit they show you the balance and then they also give you the date you have to pay the full ammount by.

From Disneys FAQ's

Q: How much is the deposit?

A: For flight inclusive holidays, the deposit amount required on booking is £135.00 per person including children & infants.

For hotel and hotel and ticket packages the deposit amount is £50.00 per person including children and infants. Deposit payments can not be made on ticket only bookings.

Above is all for booking on Disney.co.uk, you can also book in the US site and pay 1 nights deposit, balance when you get there. For room only sometimes better to pay in $'s if you get a discount.

i would book direct with the US, there's always a chance you can get quite good discounts on room only, just ask if they have anything. also you can add a discount to your booking later if they release any, deposit is just first nights cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter