Booking 4th fast pass in 2nd park

Andrea Wright

Earning My Ears
I understand after I use my 3rd prebooked fastpass, I can use the MDE app to book a 4th. Can I book that 4th fastpass for a different park while still in the first park? This would be useful for park hopping, but I wasn't sure if the MDE app recognized your location and only let you book fast passes at that park.

I am wondering this also. I have only booked 1 or 2 in one park and then plan on hopping to another park.

To expand on this question, if you want only one fast pass in a park, can you book another fast pass in a second park AFTER you use that one fast pass or must you book three even though you don't intend to use them, before you can book a fast pass in a second park?

To expand on this question, if you want only one fast pass in a park, can you book another fast pass in a second park AFTER you use that one fast pass or must you book three even though you don't intend to use them, before you can book a fast pass in a second park?

Yes, I'd also like to know the answer to this part!

We were just in WDW last week and on our check-out day at BWI, we booked Soarin' FP and that's it. Then I got on my phone and booked a FP for BTMR at MK, hopped over there, then checked into Poly later on! Then we actually went to AK too after booking Dinosaur on my phone! Worked like a charm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter