Booking 2 rooms

chrystalc77

Mouseketeer
Is there a way to do this online? Honestly I would LOVE a suite at AOA but economically we’d be cheaper with two rooms at a value. And the big blue pool starts renovating next fall and I’m looking at Nov/Dec travel dates. There will be 4 adults (myself DH and 2 19 year olds) and a 14 year old. . I wasn’t sure if I could book online or if I’d have to call to get the two rooms. Any advice on this or if you would bite the bullet and do the suite??? Thanks in advance!!!

Last edited:
So you have 7 total in your travel party? If that's the case, then I'm sorry, you won't fit in an AOA suite. The max is six people. You could do two Little Mermaid standard rooms. The Flippin' Fins pool is in that section, so you'd still be able to swim.

So you have 7 total in your travel party? If that's the case, then I'm sorry, you won't fit in an AOA suite. The max is six people. You could do two Little Mermaid standard rooms. The Flippin' Fins pool is in that section, so you'd still be able to swim.
5....myself husband, 2 19 year old and 14 year old.

Sorry, I was confused. I'm team suite! If your teens really want to swim, they can check out the pools in the Cars or Little Mermaid sections. AOA is just such a fun resort! If it's not in your budget, book two rooms at Pop and take an evening to walk over to AOA and look around.

You can book 2 rooms for the same dates and the same resorts right online.
I've done it, even listing myself as the lead guest in both rooms, since over the entire trip I was staying in both rooms at one point or another. When we arrived I had to tell them which of the 2 rooms I wanted my MB to open but that's it.
DD and DGD stayed in one room for the first 5 days, DH and I in the other. Then I checked out of the room with DH when he had to go back home and I went to the room with DD and DGD for 2 more days. At that time, they set it up so my band opened the other room.

Now, do know that you may or may not get connecting rooms, or even rooms near each other. You can request it but that's it. I did and got them but we were at POFQ where about half the rooms connect. So odds were in our favor

We did 2 rooms at POP in August and loved it for our family of 5! DH and I shared a bed and then each of my girls had their own bed, no one had to share. That and the fact that all 4 beds were queen size is what put me over the edge. Oh, and we found the 2 rooms were cheaper than an AoA suite.

I called to book them, I couldn't figure out how to do it online. It was easy to call though.

We did 2 rooms at POP in August and loved it for our family of 5! DH and I shared a bed and then each of my girls had their own bed, no one had to share. That and the fact that all 4 beds were queen size is what put me over the edge. Oh, and we found the 2 rooms were cheaper than an AoA suite.

I called to book them, I couldn't figure out how to do it online. It was easy to call though.
You check out twice. Essentially booking 2 trips, just at the same time instead of different dates

Is there a way to do this online? Honestly I would LOVE a suite at AOA but economically we’d be cheaper with two rooms at a value. And the big blue pool starts renovating next fall and I’m looking at Nov/Dec travel dates. There will be 4 adults (myself DH and 2 19 year olds) and a 14 year old. . I wasn’t sure if I could book online or if I’d have to call to get the two rooms. Any advice on this or if you would bite the bullet and do the suite??? Thanks in advance!!!

Yes, you can do it online. You are essentially booking two reservations. To avoid an extra adult fee, I would list yourself, the 14-year old and one of the 19-year olds on one reservation and your DH and other 19 year old on the other reservation. It may be easier, however, to simply call these reservation in as the CM can then link the reservations and place a "connecting room" request on both reservations as well.

You can book two rooms under one reservation number, which is the right way to do it for one family, but you have to call to do it. It is called a multiple room reservation. When you book one reservation with multiple rooms then all of your MagicBands will work to open both rooms. We did this when traveling with our son and grandsons. They gave us connecting rooms, too.

Most people don't know that this option exists, but it is the best way to handle a situation like yours. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter