• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booked up?

I assume you are asking about hotel (not DVC) availability?

How many nights are you searching for? Disney's booking algorithms favor longer stays rather than shorter stays and certain days of the week over others.

While among the slower two months of the year in terms of overall WDW crowds, Jan and Feb both have a few select windows where holidays, runD events, etc. can swell demand materially.

Why is there not any listings for Jan an Feb are they booked up?
Make sure you‘re looking at room only. Sometimes the website automatically searches under a discount & will show no availability. But there could be full price rooms available at several resorts. What dates are you looking for? The end of January & beginning of February had gotten busier even before Covid. And now, things seem to be pretty well booked year round.

I've also noticed that it doesn't automatically show which resorts have availability. You need to click on the check availability button for the resort you're interested in. I've also checked in another browser a time or two and the actual available resorts show up right now.

Mrs. Tokelau and I have a conference at the Swan and Dolphin 12/5 - 12/8 but wanted to come early and we had a heck of a time finding a 2 night stay on property from 12/2 - 12/4. Usually there was no availibility and when there was it was Villas at deluxe resorts. After a couple weeks of checking I found 2 nights at All Star Movies, which was what we were looking for. Keep checking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter