Booked today!

StaceyA

<font color=006600>Disney fanatic!<br><font color=
I just booked the Quest for the West (wymoing) today with my boyfriend...it's kinda scary knowing you can't just cancel if you want to!
I mean I know I can within so many days....but it's not like disney where you get a few months to cancel and get your $$ back....

I booked for Aug 25-31 2009 (on the trip that Deb from All ears is hosting)
so it's crazy to book something so far in advance!!
I had to ask for time off from work more then a year in advance lol

Anyway...just wanted to stop in to say....im booked! My first ABD!

I understand your excitement and mixed emotions. There was a point that we had over 400 days until our vacation and I kept wondering what might happen before my trip started to throw a wrench in the works. We even celebrated when we only had one more YEAR to wait.

Now we leave in 8 weeks from tomorrow and it is starting to feel like it might actually happen!

Anyway, enjoy the anticipation and have a great trip.

You'll not be sad you booked this awesome trip. Also, Deb is wonderful to be on a trip with.

After you do your first trip, you'll want to do another.

Recently I acquired enough extra points to take the 2009 Ireland trip and I don't mind waiting for it at all. The airfare is basically free also with vouchers I received from my Germany trip in June.

By time the Ireland trip comes along, it will be my 4th ABD trip. Hopefully each year the price and points will not go up substantially so that others can take them also. I'll be on the DVC B/Stage trip on 9/2. Going a day early and staying five extra days with friends in CA at the G/Californian in DL

Thank you both for the replies!
I just found out today that this trip is almost sold out already! in just a few days!
I know so many ppl are repeat ABD customers that I figured to myself it must be worth it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter