• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booked the RPH at $149 pool view on 7/19!

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
Seeing that I'm a moderator, I took the "pain" in getting a luxurious room at RPH for some "board research." I got an AP rate for $149 pool rate for 1 night on 7/19. The other discounts were for Florida residents at $139 for standard room and $159 for a pool view room. I will have to do some "research" by swimming in the pool. The "research" will be more "painful" if the RPH has a Sorority Sister Bikini competition that weekend. :)

We may have a meet on 7/20 too! :)

Barry: Borrow somebody's Entertainment card, the rate in July is 109.00 for pool view and 99.00 for garden view. You can't use the Entertainment logo on the back of Disney Club cards though.

You poor thing - what a tough 'assignment'! We'll be expecting lots of pictures - so don't forget a camera!

Does anyone have any drawings/models of the Royal Pacific pool?

Thanks

Barry, be sure to wear your sunglasses, your poor eyes will be overworked, poor baby! LOL;) :wave:

Maybe the little blond in the white, unlined bikini will be there that we saw at the HRH last year. I am still getting razzed that I didn't get any pics of her for the guys at work. LOL Don't forget to blink at some point, you wouldn't want your eyes getting sunburnt! ;)

Barry,

I for one can not believe the lengths you will go to "research". I know I appreciate your willingness to sit in the blazing hot Florida sun in the middle of July. Maybe the pool will have a nurse in a bikini to slather you with sunscreen. Remember women love men in bikini trunks. Also make sure you put that white stuff on your nose for sunburn protection, you wouldn't want to stand out though.

Have a wonderful time!!!

Cathy

Originally posted by Barry Hom
Thanks, but I asked for the Entertainment rate and it wasn't available. :(

Keep trying!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't give up & now I'm going for $109.00 per night in a week! I will lend you my EC.

Barry we are checking out on the 19th!!!!!!!!! UGH! This is the closest I have come to a DIS meet for goodness sakes. darn, darn, darn. Sorry our paths crossed = I would have liked to have met just to see what all the hoopla is about... LOL

What about the fan card rate?

PDG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter