Booked Magic 6542 for the TransAtlantic

bizeemom4

DIS Veteran
We booked the May, 2019 TA on the Magic. Just 2 adults in our party. It's going to be a loooong cruise so I want to minimize any issues. Our cabin is under Oceaneers Club. Is that an issue with noise and little feet running above me all day? We took care to ask for a cabin that does not connect but our cast member on the Fantasy did not tell us that he was booking us under the daycare.

Well, 6542 is over the Lab, not under it, if that makes a difference. I don't know whether the sound travels up, but you won't have feet running above you all day.

If you're not happy with the cabin assignment, why don't you call and have it changed? If you're already thinking it's going to be noisy (which it may or may not be), then any hint of sound is going to bother you. Better to look at the deck plans yourself, check online for available cabins and then call and have it switched. Or call and have the deck plans online open so you can check out the new cabin location.

We were in room 6624 on the Wonder not long ago, which is on the opposite end of the ship (near aft stairs, not forward), but we loved it. According to deck plans, you're above the Oceaneer's Club, which doesn't seem like it would be an issue. We were just above and behind the theater and never heard a sound. You're under other staterooms.

We booked the May, 2019 TA on the Magic. Just 2 adults in our party. It's going to be a loooong cruise so I want to minimize any issues. Our cabin is under Oceaneers Club. Is that an issue with noise and little feet running above me all day? We took care to ask for a cabin that does not connect but our cast member on the Fantasy did not tell us that he was booking us under the daycare.

You're not "under the daycare". Deck 6 is ABOVE Deck 5. Just like buildings, deck numbers go up the higher you go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter