Booked Dining this morning!

ZerasPride

DVC Member Since 2001
Just wanted to share that today is the 60 day mark for making dining reservations for my trip and I was super nervous little would be available but I was able to book everything I wanted including Beaches and Cream for our arrival dinner, Chef Mickey's brunch, Topolino's breakfast and Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast. I am so relieved. Anyone else get their dining reservations this morning? I am hopeful this means it won't be super crowded during our trip.

Now I'm on hold with Recreation (estimated hold 2 hours) in hopes of booking a Beach Club cabana! :dogdance:

That's so exciting! I am able to make mine on Wednesday for our arrival 1/23/22-1/30/22. I have been nervous about not getting them too! Happy you got what you wanted!

That's so exciting! I am able to make mine on Wednesday for our arrival 1/23/22-1/30/22. I have been nervous about not getting them too! Happy you got what you wanted!

Thanks ChrissyLady! I hope you get your reservations tomorrow. I also will note I did not get up at 5:00 or 6:00 in the morning. I made all my reservations at 7:00.

I was able to make mine this morning too, and got most of the reservations I wanted! But I couldn’t find availability for Biergarten. I really don’t think it is THAT popular, so I’m thinking there’s some sort of glitch and I plan to keep checking for it.

I love having table service breakfasts at Disney World, so I think your plans look great!

I was able to make mine this morning too, and got most of the reservations I wanted! But I couldn’t find availability for Biergarten. I really don’t think it is THAT popular, so I’m thinking there’s some sort of glitch and I plan to keep checking for it.

I love having table service breakfasts at Disney World, so I think your plans look great!
We are also hoping for Biergarten for our January trip. I read on other forums that for some reason, Biergarten is not releasing reservations at 60 days out - apparently nothing has been released for all of January yet. So we'll have to keep checking!

I am still on hold for Recreation! I'm so glad I have an understanding work place (great boss). I put in my air pods so I can keep working and currently am on a 4+ hour hold!!

Just wanted to share that today is the 60 day mark for making dining reservations for my trip and I was super nervous little would be available but I was able to book everything I wanted including Beaches and Cream for our arrival dinner, Chef Mickey's brunch, Topolino's breakfast and Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast. I am so relieved. Anyone else get their dining reservations this morning? I am hopeful this means it won't be super crowded during our trip.

Now I'm on hold with Recreation (estimated hold 2 hours) in hopes of booking a Beach Club cabana! :dogdance:

Our day is tomorrow, do you mind if I ask how many + days you had to snag all those great ressies?

Our trip is from January 22-30. So I started with our latest reservations with January 29 and worked backwards. Got everything I wanted - even Beaches and Cream for our arrival night which was the last reservation I made.

On another note after 4-1/2 hours of being on hold my air pods died and I heard the operator saying hello, hello, I can't hear you and then I was hung up on before I could switch over and answer her. To say I am disheartened is an understatement. I will try again at home tonight and hope I can still rent the cabana on our arrival day. We get in so early, it would have been nice to have a place where we could relax until the room is ready. :crazy:

I am still on hold for Recreation! I'm so glad I have an understanding work place (great boss). I put in my air pods so I can keep working and currently am on a 4+ hour hold!!

I hope you got it now, but it took me from 8 AM this morning to 1 PM to get on the phone with some (approximately 4 hrs and 45 minutes).

We got everything we wanted when we booked for our Dec vacation. It was easier to get things on days 8, 9, and 10 of our trip but we did get a couple early in the trip also.

I hope you got it now, but it took me from 8 AM this morning to 1 PM to get on the phone with some (approximately 4 hrs and 45 minutes).
Thank you for asking. No I did not try again. I spent enough time at work - could not believe right when my airpods died on me that is when they picked up and didn't waste anytime hanging up. Sigh. Perhaps its not a bad thing. Why spend hours on hold to give Disney extra money?? Of course, the fighter in me wants to try again tomorrow. I believe they open at 7:00. :flower:

We have a split stay but I booked the first portion of dining this morning. I saw mentioned that sometimes it opens before 6am, that was not the case for me today. I tried from 5:40-5:50 and had no luck. Tried again at just after 6 and everything went thru.
Got a few old favorites (Ale & Compass, Tusker House, Morimoto, Brown Derby) and a few new places to try (Yachtsman, Tiffins, Cape May, Citricos, Steakhouse 71) all without any problems.

We made our reservations Saturday morning. I have read that reservations open between 5:30 and 6:00 am EST so we were ready at 5:30am. Reservations did not open until exactly 6:00 am. LOL We were able to get everything we wanted: Space 220 ( we wanted lunch but ended up with dinner), Steakhouse 220 (lunch and dinner), and Homecomin' among others. We had not planned on booking Olga's Cantina but the next day we noticed plenty of openings so went and booked it as well.

We made ours yesterday morning for the first half of our split stay. I was able to get everything we wanted but Space 220. I was really wanting BOG for late Saturday night 1/22/22 but had to go with 1/24. I checked later today & 1/22 had opened up so I was able to grab it. :)

We have a split stay and my first window is Saturday. I’m sooo nervous! But your experience makes me feel a little better!

I was eligible for reservations last week and had a glitch with booking past the 60th day. We have reservations at the swan reserve and while the calendar would show blue on our dates, and would show times, it wouldn’t let me finalize the reservation.
Very frustrating and after waiting on the phone for 4 hours, I got a newly hired CM that was very nice, but really didn’t know what he was doing. Had no idea of the dessert fireworks parties and didn’t know, Be our guest was a restaurant.
Short story I didn’t get anything, even when I could see there was a time available on my computer, he wasn’t able to find the same availability.

The good news is that I signed up for dining reservation services and within a week, I had just about everything I wanted. We got Treats and Seats dessert fireworks, California Grill, Oga, and BOG. I’m still hoping for Space 220 and Yak and Yeti. I also am trying for Rose and Crown dining package, but not sure if it’s even available ever for just 2.
I was able to get a couple of others on my own (Brown Derby and La Hacienda de Angel) a couple of days later. So even if you don’t get everything, there are ways to still get your choices.

I made my ressies yesterday as well. In spite of the system randomly logging me out of the site 4 different times (ugh!), I was able to O'Hana on day 1, as well as Space 220, Ogas Cantina, and other favorites.

I just made my reservations for a party of 6. Was able to get Ohana, sci- fi, Sanaa. Ohana and Sci fi I could only get for days 6 and 7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter