Booked Deck 2 Cabin - when will we be reassigned?

2_Eagle_Mom

Kungaloosh!!
We've booked a Deck 2 mid-ship Inside cabin for a cruise in April. I was just wondering when will Disney reassign our cabin since it seems that they are keeping Deck 1 & 2 for quarantine cases. Does Disney just make the change and inform our Travel Agent? Do we get an email? Is there any chance to move cabins if we don't like the reassignment? Anyone have any experiences to share?

Maybe more towards PIF because so many drop out and then they don’t have to do the same job twice. I also am deck 2 in early May.

That makes total sense. It will be interesting to see where they put us. I'm just hoping its mid-ship.

We've booked a Deck 2 mid-ship Inside cabin for a cruise in April. I was just wondering when will Disney reassign our cabin since it seems that they are keeping Deck 1 & 2 for quarantine cases. Does Disney just make the change and inform our Travel Agent? Do we get an email? Is there any chance to move cabins if we don't like the reassignment? Anyone have any experiences to share?
Just curious if your deck 2 cabin was moved?
If so, when? We sail in June and are in a deck 2 midship cabin. I'm uncertain if we'll be moved.

If so, when? We sail in June and are in a deck 2 midship cabin. I'm uncertain if we'll be moved.
We cruise next week and are still assigned our cabin on Deck 2. A few other people on our cruise had GTY cabins and they were assigned Deck 2 as well, so it looks like Deck 2 is open to passengers once again.

Thank you! We're sailing on the Wonder out of Vancouver. Not sure if Canada is still requiring a closed quarantine area as we see no available rooms on deck 2, but available rooms lots of other places. Or maybe deck 2 is sold out!

Thank you! We're sailing on the Wonder out of Vancouver. Not sure if Canada is still requiring a closed quarantine area as we see no available rooms on deck 2, but available rooms lots of other places. Or maybe deck 2 is sold out!
Word got out on the awesomeness of deck 2, I think. It's our favorite on the Classics.

Word got out on the awesomeness of deck 2, I think. It's our favorite on the Classics.
It's our first cruise. Glad to hear deck 2 is great!!! We are very torn about whether or not to try to upgrade or wait and see if Disney moves us and upgrades us or to just stay with our room. We chose midship deck 2 because we're unsure if we'll be seasick.

It's our first cruise. Glad to hear deck 2 is great!!! We are very torn about whether or not to try to upgrade or wait and see if Disney moves us and upgrades us or to just stay with our room. We chose midship deck 2 because we're unsure if we'll be seasick.
We love deck 2 on the Wonder and Magic! Have stayed in 2116 and 2108, near aft elevator, both were great.

We're on the Vancouver to Hawaii sailing. I was hoping that the lower the deck the less movement of the ship I'd feel. I've never gotten really motion sick, but 6 days at sea have me a little worried.
I'm hoping we love it! Lately we've been doing inside cabins but I wanted to be able to see sky and water this time around.

We made a "cruise friend" on our cruise on the Magic last week and her family was all staying deck 2 midship. I think it is back open!

Several of our deck 2 forwards friends from social media were moved including my room. It was after PIF day. We were all moved to midship deck 2 also some upper decks mentioned they were moved to deck 5. So that was weird.
We made a "cruise friend" on our cruise on the Magic last week and her family was all staying deck 2 midship. I think it is back open!
We had all been moved away from the front. But we all have deck 2still

Just put the of curiosity when in the summer? We sail end of June on the Wonder and still have our deck 2 room

We are on the same sailing! But we still have our deck 2 room. But it's midship. I'll keep watching to see if ours changes.

The people that were quarantined on my Fantasy cruise were moved to deck 5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter