Booked bounceback

You will love BC. And you can walk to Epcot, and walk or boat to DHS. Lots of dining options in walking distance between BC, YC, BWI, and World Showcase.
I would use the bus to MK. Any way you look at it, you’re going to have to fold the stroller, whether to get on bus, or tram at MK.

We just stayed BC for the first time and got home tonight. Loved it. We’ve also stayed in BLT and AKL. BC is great due to proximity to Epcot and DHS and centrally located for the other parks. Take a Minnie van to MK. They have car seats. But MOST importantly they drop you off at bus stop 11. Other ride services such as regular Lyft and Uber can only drop you at the contemporary. After a long park day, you don’t want more walking. We used regular Lyft to AK but we no longer need car seats so that worked.

I say give it a try. We did a Poly/BC split one trip and I thought I would prefer the Poly since I love the MK and it's right on the monorail. BC was my 'dream' resort just by how it looked. Well I ended up liking both but BC won out. I didn't realize how much I would love that walk to Epcot. The vibe in the Epcot resort area is wonderful. Our next trip is at BWV because I just love that area.

Beach Club is one of our favorite hotels for the very reason that you can easily walk to EPCOT or HS. It's a great resort and I wouldn't hesitate staying there again ... and again.

Since you’re going to all of the theme parks, it sounds like a pretty even trade transportation wise. The stroller has to be folded for the drive to any of the theme parks, so that doesn’t seem like it’s a real consideration (it would have to be folded twice in situations where you need the tram). I can see not wanting to wrangle children on a bus, and that being a tipping point for driving.

I just cannot see changing the resort for this reason. Compounding reasons, sure, but not this reason alone. The Minivan, as has been mentioned, could be worth it if you are still maintaining a decent savings vs. just switching to the CR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter