Booked at the Swan (Convince me I will love it)

I booked the Swan for December of this year and I'm nervous. I just read where buses to Magic Kingdom don't take you to the front of the park, they take you to the TTC, which I just feel is a hassle. Wondering if this should be a dealbreaker, or if the resort is worth the inconvenience. I also read where resort mugs aren't refillable here either. Any advice?
We stay at Swan and Dolphin all the time and love it. Great location, better prices than comparable Disney resorts. Great pool, some great restaurants. Short walks or boats to EPCOT and Studios.

being Marriott Elite member also helps with free upgrades.

we are staying there Thanksgiving week and cannot wait to go back.

Buses no longer Disney, but for AK it is actually closer. MK is TTC, so that is a negative, but can walk to Disney resort and take a direct one, so not a big deal.

go in with an open mind and love it

I agree with all of the benefits mentioned by the other posters. Additionally, we found the poolside food to be tastier and of better quality than the Disney resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter