Booked 5/10/03 Magic-Yipee!!!!!!!! Stateroom 2600-how noisy?

trampslady

<font color=green>I stop and watch the Norway vide
I know the brief amount of material I have read says that some of the rooms on Deck Two are a bit noisy. On the tribute website it does include 2600 as a noisy cabin. How bad can we expect it to be? I got a super deluxe wonderful rate (or at least I think I did?!?!?!) so I had to take what rooms were left and I think only the very front rooms on that deck and this room were left.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We are so darn excited. We are celebrating our 15th anniversary and my husbands birthday onboard!!!!!

trampslady,

Sorry I can't give you info on the room, but wanted to welcome you to the 5/10 cruise. DH and I are going on it. Here's the thread that shows the other DIS'ers on board. Come join the fun.

Who else is on the May 10, 2003 Western?

2600 is across from another stateroom, but in the area next to the stateroom across the hall is a loud mechanical area. 2600 wouldn't be as loud as the rooms directly across from this mechanical area, but you'll definitely be aware of the noise... especially while you're out in the hall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter