• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booked 1st trip as DVC member have question

babesboo99

Veteren Disney Vacationer
I just booked my 1st trip as a DVC member now that I have done that do I go through DVC website or MDE for DP or dining reservations or tickets?

Dp is added on the DVC site but adrs fp+ and tickets are through MDE like normal.

You'll want to link your reservation in MDE, and you'll notice the DVC site has links to MDE in it when needed.

You can also sign into the disneyword website and buy tickets, book FP+ and ADR’s

I often find the regular disney world website easier to use than the app when you have to make multiple ADR’s or FP+’

We were all new at some point. Great community here.

Oh, and, WELCOME HOME!

I been in the boards for years and I have nothing to say but good things about people who have helped me in deciding to buy in. This place is amazing thank you all for helping me . I linked my reservations in MDE now all i have to do is everything else. But dont be surprised if i have more questions lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter