Book FP+ for Epcot or Hollywood Studios??

themeparkfan02

Earning My Ears
I am going to DAK, Epcot, and DHS for one day next month and I have a bit of a back and forth situation with fastpasses. Currently, I have fastpasses booked for Spaceship Earth, Living with the Land, and Frozen Ever After at Epcot, with SE and LwtL being in the late morning and FEA being 3:35. I am headed to DAK first thing to knock a couple rides out so I'm not planning on booking any there at all. But originally I wanted to go to Epcot after DAK, knock a couple rides out including Frozen with FP, then heading over to DHS for Toy Story Land (mainly Slinky Dog) and heading back to Epcot for Illuminations. I was thinking today after booking to change Fastpasses to DHS for after DAK so I don't have to go back and forth between Epcot and Hollywood Studios. My problem with the DHS Tier 2 is I'm going with my sister who doesn't like thrill rides and Star Tours is the only one she will ride that will actually save us time. So should I keep Epcot and my original plan or go the DHS route? Also how likely is an open FP slot for SDD or FEA??

Update: have changed FP to Star Tours, ToT for early afternoon, and Alien Swirling Saucers at 3:00, what is the chance of a Frozen fastpass fo my fourth??

Update: have changed FP to Star Tours, ToT for early afternoon, and Alien Swirling Saucers at 3:00, what is the chance of a Frozen fastpass fo my fourth??

Pretty good, in my experience--especially if you are willing to ride it on the late side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter