**BOO'ing and BOO Requests**

can somebody please send me the Boo message again? I want to Boo people and I accidentally deleted the message from the person who Boo'ed me.

I wish I could figure out this Boo thing too. I have someone I'd love to Boo, only spoke to them once on the community board, but that person really deserves a Boo and I would love to be able to give it to her. Her story broke my heart, her brother just left for Iraq, etc. :grouphug: Anyone feel like sending some Disney Magic?

Moving this zombie thread to the Community Board since it is that time of year again and I am sure others will have the same request.

Just FYI, all you need to do to get a bouncing pumpkin Mickey is to right click over the image, select image properties, copy the URL and put it in your signature as an image. Full instructions on how to insert pictures are in the Welcome Board FAQ and the Video Tutorial threads-- links are in my signature.

Thanks lovetoscrap. I was able to BOO myself. That doesn't really sound right but it was easier than I thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter