Boo To You and The Castle Suite Too! – A September 2013 TR

Okay, Mickey saving the day at the end of your trip was completely fabulous!!! I'm so glad that happened after the Chip and Dale incident!

What a great wrap up! I hope you get to go on your cruise next year!

Jill in CO
Thank you for following along and all your nice comments throughout my report! I also hope we get to do the cruise!!!

Thank you so much for sharing this dream come true with us!! I have enjoyed tagging along for the ride! We leave for our Disney trip in 75 days and I can't wait!!
Thank you for following along! I'm glad you enjoyed it! How awesome you have a trip coming up!! 75 days will fly by. Have a wonderful time. Will you be doing a trip report when you come back?

Thank you for a wonderful report. To stay in the suite really is an amazing unique experience and the memories that you've made will stay with you forever :goodvibes

Keep entering those competitions, I'm so addicted to it now but have won some amazing things :thumbsup2
Yes, as you know, it is totally amazing! Thanks for following along. I enjoyed all your comments and your insight on the suite! I'll have to look for more contests, however I don't think I'll ever be so lucky to win something as wonderful as this trip!

I know it's been a little while, but congratulations on your amazing win!!! How incredible for all of you. I loved your pictures and your commentary. I wish you could have had the chocolate carriage boxed up. That would have been so fun to take home.
Thank you! It was so incredible! I was so bummed we forgot about the chocolate carriage. There was just so much going on, my mind was spinning at time. At least we did get to enjoy some of it that night. We devoured the chocolate covered strawberries inside. :teeth:

Okay, Mickey saving the day at the end of your trip was completely fabulous!!! I'm so glad that happened after the Chip and Dale incident!
Thank goodness for Mickey Mouse!:earboy2: It really was a magical moment!

What a great wrap up for your trip - especially the Dream Suite! I would tear up to just thinking of it. What an incredible memory for your kids. Again, I'm glad that you shared this experience with us. :)

The photo of Alexa in the Royal Room made me think... ohhhh a few months later she would trade a fiber optic headboard for a Cinderella bed!! :banana: Adorable photos of the kids with the characters. How did you like HDDR?

We were in WDW in February 2013 too! Later in the month.

Yes, I'm definitely planning on doing a trip report when I get back. I have really enjoyed doing my PTR, so I think the TR will be a good way to re-live our trip. I just need to make sure I take notes!! :) Thanks again for sharing your trip with us... really enjoyed it!

Just got back on the dis after our trip. I have the Disney blues too. :( Also sad that I have nothing to plan for. Have to wait at least 5 years before we can go back again.

Anyway I caught up on all your updates and I just love everything about your trip. You had so much pixiedust: and such a wonderful experience. The kids grow up so fast and it is so wonderful that you will always have this great experience to remember forever.

Thanks again for sharing this experience and hopefully you will write another TR when you get back from your cruise in 2015. :)

I'm so sad that your TR has come to an add. I really enjoyed reading along... and searching your pics for a glimpse of my family! :rotfl:

You had such a magical vacation and I am so happy that you shared it with us! :wizard:

Wow, what a great trip!! Thanks for sharing it. I did get teary eyed reading it and I don't even know your family. If your going to win something this has to be the best prize. You have a very cute kids. They do grow up to fast. I was surprised at the pictures from your Feb trip was just 7 months ago. I have only been in Sept and agree the crowds have always been great for us. The weather can be hit or miss, but I think that is true any time of year. (Although all we ever had was a daily shower.) Hope you get that cruise in 2015. And I will join you in entering contest as I see them.

What a great wrap up for your trip - especially the Dream Suite! I would tear up to just thinking of it. What an incredible memory for your kids. Again, I'm glad that you shared this experience with us. :)

The photo of Alexa in the Royal Room made me think... ohhhh a few months later she would trade a fiber optic headboard for a Cinderella bed!! :banana: Adorable photos of the kids with the characters. How did you like HDDR?

We were in WDW in February 2013 too! Later in the month.
Yes we have TONS of wonderful memories. I'm so grateful.

I remember how excited we were to be upgraded to a Royal Room at POR. Who knew that we would actually get to stay in the most royal room of all inside Cinderella's Castle!?!? Amazing!

We LOVED HDDR! The food was great and the performers were entertaining and hilarious. The only downfall was that because we were on the dinning plan we could only get tier 2 seats and we were all the way to the back.

Yes, I'm definitely planning on doing a trip report when I get back. I have really enjoyed doing my PTR, so I think the TR will be a good way to re-live our trip. I just need to make sure I take notes!! :) Thanks again for sharing your trip with us... really enjoyed it!
I'm glad you enjoyed my report. I'll have to pop over to your PTR and check it out.:thumbsup2
Just got back on the dis after our trip. I have the Disney blues too. :( Also sad that I have nothing to plan for. Have to wait at least 5 years before we can go back again.

Anyway I caught up on all your updates and I just love everything about your trip. You had so much pixiedust: and such a wonderful experience. The kids grow up so fast and it is so wonderful that you will always have this great experience to remember forever.

Thanks again for sharing this experience and hopefully you will write another TR when you get back from your cruise in 2015. :)
Yes, Disney has created such great memories for our family! We are so blessed to have had this experience! Thank you so much for following along!

How did your trip go? It's so hard to come back from a trip when you have nothing planned. Will you be doing a trip report? It's a good way to relive your trip and get rid of some of those Disney blues.;)

I'm so sad that your TR has come to an add. I really enjoyed reading along... and searching your pics for a glimpse of my family! :rotfl:

You had such a magical vacation and I am so happy that you shared it with us! :wizard:
Thank you so much for following along and all your comments throughout my report! It was a magical vacation! I'm glad I was able to share it.

Wow, what a great trip!! Thanks for sharing it. I did get teary eyed reading it and I don't even know your family. If your going to win something this has to be the best prize. You have a very cute kids. They do grow up to fast. I was surprised at the pictures from your Feb trip was just 7 months ago. I have only been in Sept and agree the crowds have always been great for us. The weather can be hit or miss, but I think that is true any time of year. (Although all we ever had was a daily shower.) Hope you get that cruise in 2015. And I will join you in entering contest as I see them.
Thank you so much for your sweet comments! Yes, the kids are growing up way too fast!! My daughter will be 6 next week! I can hardly believe it! This was such an amazing prize.....keep entering you never know!
The rainy weather was a bit of a bummer for us, but I know it can be hit or miss anytime of the year. Overall we loved September for the low crowds and I'm so glad we got to experience Halloween at WDW! However, we will probably continue to go in February in the future. Brandon's parents rent a condo in Cocoa Beach in the winter, so it's nice to visit with them. Plus, it's nice to have a winter get away. February in Ohio can be brutal. It is -10 at the moment. Brrrr!

Thank you so much for sharing your incredible WDW experience. I absolutely love the picture of your daughter looking out of the Castle window wearing her Cinderella wedding gown! Priceless!

Just joining in! I can't wait to read your TR!! I've ALWAYS wanted to stay in the Cinderella suite! I did a Disney College Program back in 2011 after my first year of college. As a cast member (at least while I was a cast member) you can enter to win a one night stay and they pick a winner once a month! I entered EVERY month for the whole 7 months I was there but I never got picked, so I will live vicariously through you!! ;) Can't wait to read more!

Thank you so much for sharing your incredible WDW experience. I absolutely love the picture of your daughter looking out of the Castle window wearing her Cinderella wedding gown! Priceless!

I'm glad you enjoyed my report! That picture is one of my favorites.:love: The kids could not get away from those windows....something so cool about being up so high and trying to see the different rides.

Just joining in! I can't wait to read your TR!! I've ALWAYS wanted to stay in the Cinderella suite! I did a Disney College Program back in 2011 after my first year of college. As a cast member (at least while I was a cast member) you can enter to win a one night stay and they pick a winner once a month! I entered EVERY month for the whole 7 months I was there but I never got picked, so I will live vicariously through you!! ;) Can't wait to read more!
Thanks for joining in! I hope you enjoy my report. Too bad you didn't win a night in the castle! We met a lot of CMs during our trip that told us about the sweepstakes for CMs to stay the night each month. From what I gathered from them, they no longer do this. I wish they would! I hate that it's left empty on most nights. I have met some wonderful CMs that would be very much deserving a nights stay! If you search YouTube there is a cute video done by CMs who won....MTV Cribs style.

Hello! Found your TR through Jen's latest trip report. I've only gotten as far as your arrival to yacht club, but am enjoying your TR very much! That is awesome how you won and I can't wait to get to the part of the trip where yall are in the Cinderella suite :thumbsup2

Hello! Found your TR through Jen's latest trip report. I've only gotten as far as your arrival to yacht club, but am enjoying your TR very much! That is awesome how you won and I can't wait to get to the part of the trip where yall are in the Cinderella suite :thumbsup2

Hello! I'm glad you found my report! My words do not even come close to describing how amazing the Castle Suite was, but I hope you enjoy reading it anyway. Thanks for taking time to comment. :)

I just got all caught up on your TR and loved it!!

Your kids are adorable! I loved their Peter Pan and Tink costumes.

How exciting you got to stay in the Castle Suite! Thank you so much for sharing that experience. It was so fun to read!

I hope you do more TR's! I loved your writing style. It felt like I was right there with you.

I just got all caught up on your TR and loved it!!

Your kids are adorable! I loved their Peter Pan and Tink costumes.

How exciting you got to stay in the Castle Suite! Thank you so much for sharing that experience. It was so fun to read!

I hope you do more TR's! I loved your writing style. It felt like I was right there with you.

Thanks for reading my report! The kids really had fun in the Peter Pan and Tink costumes. And of course we loved the Castle Suite! It was an awesome night!

That is sweet of you to comment on my writing style. I have never written anything like this before, but it was certainly fun to relive this trip and share with others. It was a great story to tell and I'm glad to have the memories documented for my kids to read later on. We are planning a Disney Cruise for next February, so I may come back to write another one. Although the content will never be as cool as staying inside Cinderella's Castle! LOL Not much could top that!

Along the way, we saw Chip and Dale and decided to stop for a visit.
It was time to say goodbye and give the characters one more hug when "it" happened! The moment my 8 year old found out one of Disney's biggest secrets!
Yep! He had seen the person inside the costume.

What do you mean? Chip and Dale are real chipmunks! ;)

In line at Epcot I once heard a dad and son have this conversation:

Son: The other kids are saying there's a person inside Mickey Mouse. Is that true?

Dad: What do you think?

Son: I think there's a person, but it's fun to pretend.

Dad: Then tell that to the other kids!

Just read through your trip report. What a magical vacation, one I am sure your children will never forget! I too won a Disney trip! The lady at Disney we are working with has been awesome, I can't wait to go. My husband and I have been a few times, but this time we are taking our two year old little boy. We are going in September and I can't wait. We are staying at the Beach Club - Disney comped us an extra two nights. Well, not exactly a comp, the trip is for 4 but since it is just us, and my son is basically free they added on some nights. They are awesome! I love that they sent you goodies before the trip, how fun. Anyway, loved looking at your pictures and reading about your trip.

What do you mean? Chip and Dale are real chipmunks! ;)

In line at Epcot I once heard a dad and son have this conversation:

Son: The other kids are saying there's a person inside Mickey Mouse. Is that true?

Dad: What do you think?

Son: I think there's a person, but it's fun to pretend.

Dad: Then tell that to the other kids!

Yes...Chip and Dale seem so real until you have an 8 year old who presses his face against the chipmunks mouth to take a peek inside! :rotfl2: After that incident I thought the magic would be ruined but thankfully it was not. My son now has the attitude of the kid you described above....it's still fun to pretend. Oh and the "talking Mickey" is totally real in his eyes! :thumbsup2

Just read through your trip report. What a magical vacation, one I am sure your children will never forget! I too won a Disney trip! The lady at Disney we are working with has been awesome, I can't wait to go. My husband and I have been a few times, but this time we are taking our two year old little boy. We are going in September and I can't wait. We are staying at the Beach Club - Disney comped us an extra two nights. Well, not exactly a comp, the trip is for 4 but since it is just us, and my son is basically free they added on some nights. They are awesome! I love that they sent you goodies before the trip, how fun. Anyway, loved looking at your pictures and reading about your trip.

Wow! Congratulations on winning a trip!!!! :cool1: And how magical it will be your son's first trip!! Disney is so wonderful to work with.....you will love the Beach Club and be completely spoiled! Is the Disney Rep named Val? If so you are in good hands! Oh and we found September to be a great time to visit!!!
I'm glad you enjoyed my report. Please feel free to ask any questions. Enjoy your trip!

I am SO excited to read all about your most magical vacation! I would love love LOVE to set foot inside Cinderella's Castle Suite, let alone actually stay over for the night :goodvibes Can't wait to read the rest of your report. I am seriously hooked already!

I am SO excited to read all about your most magical vacation! I would love love LOVE to set foot inside Cinderella's Castle Suite, let alone actually stay over for the night :goodvibes Can't wait to read the rest of your report. I am seriously hooked already!

It's okay to be late to the party! With this report completed at least you don't have to wait for me to update. :thumbsup2 I'm glad you found this and I hope you enjoy reading it. It was amazing to stay in that Suite! pixiedust: Thanks for commenting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter