Boo To You and The Castle Suite Too! – A September 2013 TR

I just read through this entire report today!!! What an amazing, magical vacation :goodvibes

You have a beautiful family and that's so exciting that you had this incredibly special trip. Okay, I'm off to fill out some contest forms.....;)

I just read through this entire report today!!! What an amazing, magical vacation :goodvibes

You have a beautiful family and that's so exciting that you had this incredibly special trip. Okay, I'm off to fill out some contest forms.....;)

Thank you for taking the time to read this report and for your sweet comments on my family.:goodvibes

Yes....go fill out those sweepstakes.....real people do win! It's funny that sometimes I have to remind myself that it happened to us. Sometimes it feels like it was just a dream.

So happy for you and your family to have won such a wonderful trip! Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. I so enjoyed reading about them.
Warmest Regards,
Rose

So happy for you and your family to have won such a wonderful trip! Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. I so enjoyed reading about them. Warmest Regards, Rose

Thank you! I hesitated to write this, but it was fun to relive this magical trip and share it with everyone. I'm so glad you enjoyed it!! :)

Referring to your castle guest list:

Right after NPH and David is Vin Di Bona, who is the producer of America's Funniest Home Videos (I recognize the same signature at the end of the show).

~Cari~

Referring to your castle guest list:

Right after NPH and David is Vin Di Bona, who is the producer of America's Funniest Home Videos (I recognize the same signature at the end of the show).

~Cari~

Cool! :thumbsup2 Now that you say that, Vin Di Bona is at the end of AFV! I wish I would have taken a picture of all the pages in the book, there was just too much going on and I was distracted.

I love Disney World and I always wanted to know what it was like to stay at Cinderella's Castle. I am soooooo glad that you wrote about your experience! I really loved reading about it and seeing your pictures...the suite is breathtaking. I can only imagine how you felt after you won - I think I would have passed out!

I love Disney World and I always wanted to know what it was like to stay at Cinderella's Castle. I am soooooo glad that you wrote about your experience! I really loved reading about it and seeing your pictures...the suite is breathtaking. I can only imagine how you felt after you won - I think I would have passed out!
I'm glad you liked my report! I agree, that suite is totally breathtaking!! It's hard to describe how I felt after finding out that I won. It was a slow realization that "this is really happening". We just returned from Disney and walking through the castle and seeing the castle suite door...I still had that feeling of "I can't believe that actually happened to us!?!"

Wow! I'm totally late to the party. I did read the whole TR in two days though. I couldn't stop. I'm so glad I showed up and was able to read it without all the cliff-hangers. I would have died. :P

I'm so glad you took the time to write your TR. You did a fabulous job. I hope we'll see another report from your cruise this year if you go.

Wishing you even more pixie dust in the future. :flower3:

Wow! I'm totally late to the party. I did read the whole TR in two days though. I couldn't stop. I'm so glad I showed up and was able to read it without all the cliff-hangers. I would have died. :P

I'm so glad you took the time to write your TR. You did a fabulous job. I hope we'll see another report from your cruise this year if you go.

Wishing you even more pixie dust in the future. :flower3:

Thank you for reading, I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I love reading reports that are finished so you don't have to wait and see what happens!

We did go on the cruise last month! There wasn't as much pixie dust as staying in the Castle Suite, but a Disney Cruise vacation is absolutely amazing:cloud9: (as I'm sure you know). I do plan to write a trip report, I just need to get on the ball. :rolleyes1 I can't believe a month has already passed since we've been back. When I start the report I will post the link here.

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing your family's magical time in the Cinderella Suite!pixiedust: Even a couple of years later it is so thrilling to read, I don't doubt that will stay in your family's hearts and memories forever. xo

Next up.... Adventureland!

We headed straight to Pirates! Alexa likes to sit in the middle between Brandon and I holding both of our hands because it makes her a little nervous. As long as she feels safe between us, she enjoys it. We all do! We were stuck at the end for about 10 minutes. This was our view on one side.

And the other....

We decided we had time to do one more thing before leaving MK. The kids wanted to ride the Magic Carpets, but we were on a mission to try new things that we had never done on this trip. The options were Tiki Room, Hall of Presidents and Country Bear Show. The kids picked Bears, but we had our stroller parked right next to the Tiki Room, so we ultimately decided to do that.

What did we think?:rolleyes1 Well it was okay. Not something we would see again, but now we know what it's like. It was cool to see an original attraction and we can mark it off our list.

As we walked towards the front I snapped this picture of the castle. Just about 24 hours earlier I took this same picture as we entered the Magic Kingdom with our guide Lisa at the start of our Magical Castle stay.

Then about half way down Main Street we spotted another photopass photographer. I convinced the family to stop again, even though we just had them done at the Rose Garden. I told them I just wanted to make sure that we had good pictures in front of the castle because we had stayed there it was important to me. So we stopped and did a bunch more, plus some of the kids alone with the Tinkerbell magic shot. Yep you guessed it...those were also missing!!!:headache: And yes, this was the other time I did not take any with my camera!:mad: Don't get me wrong, I took plenty of pictures during this trip. But, it was still disappointing to be missing both sets of castles pictures!

So, we continued on towards the exit.

We saw that the flag ceremony was about to start, so we stopped to watch.

Very cool ceremony! If you haven't seen it, they pick a Veteran or Current Military to honor each day. The whole family gets to be part of the ceremony.

I had read here on the Dis that they were starting to test "Talking Mickey" in the Town Square Theater. Because we were up that way, I stopped in quick to ask. I was told no, so we decided to wait until our last day to see Mickey.

We finally exited the Magic Kingdom!

We had been "inside" the Magic Kingdom for over 24 hours! It was so weird to be leaving the Magic Kingdom bubble. We had such an awesome time!! It was way better than we could have even imagined! :love:

Coming up next...where would our dinner plans take us?
I know this is years later, but I think your pics were lost because you never signed in with your cards, so it didn't see you in the park. I had this happen when I didn't use my band to get in to MNSSHP it showed me still in the previous day. I'm sorry you lost your photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter