boo bash this year @ disneyland???

ohh yahhh

ooggie boogie bash lol :p

i havent been to the oogie boogie (i guess theres only been 1 so far)...

but i went to the one went it was at disneyland :-) several times!!

soo much fun !!! :-)

We're eagerly awaiting the announcement for this. We already booked airfare because I'm leaning towards them having it again this year.

We're eagerly awaiting the announcement for this. We already booked airfare because I'm leaning towards them having it again this year.
We are in the same place. Hotel and flights booked with the hope that something will be announced.

I'm also eagerly awaiting and hoping for news about this soon. I haven't booked flights yet, but this will be a short trip and I'm not sure what days the party will be offered. We will only attend on a party night, since I have a longer trip planned for December. We need to take a trip to visit the in-laws and a Halloween Party will be the extra incentive for my kids (and me!) to be excited about it!

i booked for october...

yah i hope they add it!!!

i mean they usually sell tickets for this in may right? sooo i guess this means it probably wont be going down this year ???

i dunno.

still lots of months to go on it, but if it was happening this year then they would sell the tickets now i would think.

:-(

ok the normal halloween stuff is still worth it, even without the event hahahah :-)

u know what i miss?

i miss that little ranch disneyland had (and that great bbq place right next to it).

we used to go in there for halloween, and they had a villians meet n greet tent, and pumpkin carvings and activities for kids :-)

it was a really cool place to hang at halloween time :-)

and man i do miss that bbq place too :-) with the bbq bucket they bring by and cornbread mmmm

lol :-)

ok the normal halloween stuff is still worth it, even without the event hahahah :-)

u know what i miss?

i miss that little ranch disneyland had (and that great bbq place right next to it).

we used to go in there for halloween, and they had a villians meet n greet tent, and pumpkin carvings and activities for kids :-)

it was a really cool place to hang at halloween time :-)

and man i do miss that bbq place too :-) with the bbq bucket they bring by and cornbread mmmm

lol :-)
OH YES............How we miss Big Thunder BBQ........No other place compares for food quality and value !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter