Bonus Connecting with Walt - Christmastime with Walt Disney

A Christmas present from Craig and Michael. A bonus Connecting with Walt show - Christmastime with Walt Disney. I hope you enjoy it.

https://t.co/OJpaeG0V46

Merry Christmas.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!
Thank you @Disney Enabler. Hope you and Michael, and all other Team Members - from both coasts - have a blessed, happy, and healthy Holiday Season - filled with lots of Disney stuff!! :)

Thank you @Disney Enabler and @Teleclashter for these bonus episodes

I've started reading Who's Afraid of the Song of the South? which was written by Jim Korkis and has a forward by Floyd Norman ... so it is neat to hear these two gentlemen on your podcasts and be able to read the book in their "voice"

Thank you @Disney Enabler and @Teleclashter for these bonus episodes

I've started reading Who's Afraid of the Song of the South? which was written by Jim Korkis and has a forward by Floyd Norman ... so it is neat to hear these two gentlemen on your podcasts and be able to read the book in their "voice"
@TheMaxRebo - @Disney Enabler is Michael's wife, Carol, so I'm tapping @Merry Mousketeer (Michael) for you too, since maybe it was me who threw you off when I thanked her for providing the bonus episode, above. It's all good now. :)

@TheMaxRebo - @Disney Enabler is Michael's wife, Carol, so I'm tapping @Merry Mousketeer (Michael) for you too, since maybe it was me who threw you off when I thanked her for providing the bonus episode, above. It's all good now. :)

Thanks Heidi - got thrown by the avatar and typed without thinking (obviously dangerous) .... well, thanks to Carol as well for all her support and positive energy she gives to Micheal and the world at large!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter