Bon Voyage- any hopes of it coming back?

GroguAndStitch

Mouseketeer
We will be staying the Boardwalk over spring break next March 2024. Was hoping to get breakfast with face characters at Trattoria al Forno. Any rumors on this breakfast coming back? Is it worth it to just eat breakfast there on its own- or would you go for something like Cape May which is nearby?

I haven’t heard anything about it coming back. We were there in July and we went to Trattoria al Forno for dinner and it was great. We did go to Cape May Cafe for breakfast, mostly for our 7 year old, and thought it was cute. The food was good and we liked the character interactions. It’s an easy walk over too.

No characters but I think the best breakfast in the area is Ale & Compass at the Yacht Club. They have a buffet option where for ~$5 more than the entree, you get access to a buffet of sides with fruit, granola, pastries, toast etc. I haven't been yet but have heard the breakfast at Rosa Mexicano in the Dolphin is amazing -- churro Mickey waffles!!

I can answer your "title question", Yes! I have hopes! hahaha But I have no say in the matter :) hopefully it comes back!

I wish it would come back soon. Bon Voyage and 1900 Park Fare breakfast are the only 2 character breakfast that we haven't tried yet.

Even without the characters, I think the food is better at Trattoria than Cape May. If you want a great character breakfast in the area, consider Topolino's or, if you want face characters, consider going to Akershus in EP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter