FRUNCH

Yield: 12 servings (1 gallon)

Ingredients:

1 8 ounce can Lemon Juice, frozen and canned
1 8 ounce can Pineapple Juice, frozen and canned
1 8 ounce can Orange Juice, frozen concentrate and canned
12 ounces Mango Juice
6 ounces Grenadine

This recipe is easier for home use when frozen juice is used.

Follow the package instructions on the frozen juice containers. Mix in a large bowl. Add the mango juice and grenadine. Mix well and server over ice in a tall glass.

So that's what's in that yummy drink! Thanks for getting and sharing the recipe.

Kenman - I'd never bought it before last week, but it is red in color.

I forgot to post this last week. We had Frunch with our brunch on Christmas. First I wasn't sure about the "lemon juice" listed in the recipe - someone posted earlier that on the menu it says it includes "lemonade". In the end, I used Minute Maid's frozen lemon juice - I figured we didn't need it even sweeter!

The recipe I received said 6 oz grenadine. Well, using that much turned the punch a beautiful rosy color - but at Boma's it was yellow. Wow! Was it sweet! Everyone else really enjoyed it, but all I could think of was how high my blood sugar was soaring! And this was with lemon juice, not lemonade.

I had enough ingredients to make a second batch, since DH picked up cans/bottles of prepared juices, rather than the concentrates. The second time I cut the grenadine in half & it was much closer to Boma's version - both in color & taste.

Everyone here was sad to see the last of it. I guess I'll have to do this again soon. :D :D

d

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter