Boma's Flank Steak Marinade Recipe

piratesmate

<font color=red>Drah-gun! I don't do that tongue t
Because they had to adjust this when decreasing to family-sized, some of the measures are given in odd notation. I can only assume that 1/4 quart of a dry thing like sugar, is 1 cup (8 ounces.)

FLANK STEAK MARINADE

Yield: 10 servings (1 ¼ quarts)

Ingredients:

¼ quart Ginger
¼ quart Garlic
¼ quart Sugar
1/8 cup Cardamom, ground
¼ cup Coriander, ground
1/8 cup Turmeric, ground
¼ cup Thyme
1/8 cup Crushed Pepper
¼ cup Worcestershire Sauce
1/8 gallon Soy Sauce, low sodium

Method:

Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Add flank steak and marinate for 24 hours.

I can just imagine the quantities they have to mix together in the restaurant! I think I will try to mix a small quantity of this and then after I have tasted it I can mix up a big batch of the dry ingredients and store it in an airtight container. Then when I want to use it I can just add some of the liquid ingredients and presto!

at mgm studios.......the steak was totally awesome.....taste and texture

We had it at H&V also. It was good, but not as good as Boma's - very similar. It could have just been marinated longer, it could have been cooked over something different, or ??? I think it was more, though, than just that Boma's had a higher turn-over & was therefore fresher, more juicy. I forget, was H&V's cut & served on an as needed basis - or was it in a warming tray.

carving it behind and putting it out on the board......I really enjoyed the flavor of it.....yummy thinking about it......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter