• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boma with an ECV?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Has anyone gone to Boma and been able to use their ECV to get to the buffet and carry their plate? I remember loving Boma's breakfast when I could still walk, but when I needed to use an ECV, I figured that my Boma days were behind me. Almost all my trips are solo, so there's no one to carry my plate for me, and without an ECV, buffet dining isn't happening. Anyone successfully navigated Boma with an ECV?

I can do it with a manual wheelchair. I put my plate on my lap and I can reach everything. With an ECV I'd say it depends on how good a driver you are. :) You've got to pull up just right to reach things. But I suspect if you ask nicely they will have a CM follow you around, load up your plate, and carry it to your table.

I can do it with a manual wheelchair. I put my plate on my lap and I can reach everything. With an ECV I'd say it depends on how good a driver you are. :) You've got to pull up just right to reach things. But I suspect if you ask nicely they will have a CM follow you around, load up your plate, and carry it to your table.

Thanks! Actually a CM carrying my plate is not only very kind, but helps make sure my plate doesn't land on the floor. But I think I can balance it.

Do not hesitate to ask a cast member for assistance. If they personally cannot do it, they will find someone that can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter