Boma Vs Sanaa?

Jessicadhx

Earning My Ears
Help guys, what do you think Boma or Sanaa, probably for dinner?

I know Sanaa is typically better for lunch so you can see the Savannah, but food/choice/overall atmosphere which do you guys prefer?

Really depends if you are looking for a buffet or table service.
Boma has a much wider range of food to try as a buffet, from African entries to American dishes. Can be quite busy and loud.
Sanaa is quieter (when we've walked by) and table service. Not as wide of food choices. Reviews have been great. Their bread service looks amazing. Trying it this spring.

If you are a fan of buffets, choose Boma.

I am not a buffet fan, but I've been to Boma for breakfast and it was good. It's just the whole up and down and standing in line for food, stresses me out.

I've had both lunch and dinner at Sanaa and both were excellent. Sanaa is one of my favorite Disney restaurants.

They are really 2 VERY different experiences. Saana is more Indian inspired. Boma is more African inspired. Boma is buffet and not open for lunch. Saana is open for B, L & D but has a slightly different menu for each and is sit down.
Boma is loud. Saana isn't really.
Saana is sharable which isn't the case at Boma. Since it's buffet, everyone who sits, pays the full amount.
You can tour Boma and get a few sample tastes everyday at 4 pm. You can tour Saana as well but it's only for the art not the food.
I love both and say you can't go wrong at either place.

I know Sanaa is typically better for lunch so you can see the Savannah, but food/choice/overall atmosphere which do you guys prefer?

If this is just voting - Sanaa.

Boma is loud and we avoid buffets.

The view from Sanaa makes the meal all the more better.

Sanaa is one of the best restaurants on property. Being able to watch the animals is a bonus.

Agree with the majority--if I had to choose just one, it would be Sanaa. Boma is fine but it is a buffet and as such tends to be loud. They will have more foods designed for mass audiences. Sanaa, while not extraordinarily exotic, does have unique flavor profiles not found in any other Disney restaurant. As other mention, the bread service is wonderful and is one of the best dining bargains in the World. That, with perhaps a cup of soup or a tasty salad, is a complete meal unto itself. There wine list is also quite nice.

The big advantage of Saana is being able to see the animals. If your going for dinner there is an excellent chance you won't get to see any animals. Boma can be loud but the wide variety and excellent overall food makes it one of my favorites.

Sanaa, I've done both. Boma is a good buffet, Sanaa was great, the animals didn't even play into my decision. I'm kind of sad I won't be able to do Sanaa my next trip.

Sanaa. I thought the dinner at Boma was good, but overpriced. Breakfast was a better deal imo. Not a *huge* buffet person, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter