• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boma or Trails End Breakfast?

TBR82

Earning My Ears
Which do you recommend for a Sunday breakfast on our last day in Disney? Boma or Trails End? Thanks.

Which do you recommend for a Sunday breakfast on our last day in Disney? Boma or Trails End? Thanks.

If it makes any difference in your decision - Trail's End on Sunday's is actually a brunch vs. breakfast (goes until 2:00 pm). It will include a breakfast buffet, with added options from the dinner menu on the buffet (fried chicken, mashed potatoes, chili, pasta ...). It is about $3 more per adult ($1 per child) - definitely a bargain upcharge!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/d...ss-resort/trails-end-restaurant/menus/brunch/

I actually have the Trail's End brunch buffet scheduled for our arrival day in September and Boma breakfast for after our AK EMH morning. We love Boma breakfast!! TE is new for us, but I have been reading some very good reviews.

We haven't been to Trail's End but we just did Boma on our last trip and it was one of the best breakfasts I have ever had at WDW. We aren't big breakfast eaters but will occasionally schedule a breakfast at WDW if we want to try someplace that gets good reviews. It was awesome! I was seriously bummed when I started to get full because there were still so many things I wanted to try but I just didn't have enough room.

Depending on where you are staying and your other plans for the day, one might be better location wise than the other. Trails end is a much smaller venue and a smaller buffet than Boma. So if you crave a plentiful amount of choices then you may consider Boma.

We've done Boma breakfast and found it to be pretty busy, loud, and the buffet line was long. Food was very good, however, and we were staying at AKL so it was very convenient. We've only done Trail's End dinner and it was a considerably smaller restaurant, but the food was excellent and they had some different items than the standard buffet fare. If breakfast at Trail's End is anything like dinner, that would be my pick. I'd also factor in where you are staying and how you will be getting there. It may be more time consuming to get to Boma if you're not staying at AKL, but it's worth the trip if you plan on walking around to check out AKL while you're there.

Boma would be my preference just for ease of access. Trails End can be logistically annoying.

Trail's End is one of our favorite breakfast meals. We stay at Fort Wilderness a lot so getting there hasn't been a challenge, but I can see where it is more of an issue if you aren't staying there.

I would say it depends on where you're staying. Trail's End is without a doubt the best value for a buffet on property. It also one of the best breakfast buffet's period. I would give my vote to Trail's end. But if you're staying near AKL, it's a long ride to get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter