Boma ADR not available after Dec13?

M SH

Mouseketeer
Yesterday was my ADR day and i was able to book everything other than Boma which had no availability up to my last booking day on Dec 21.
this is strange as I'm sure this has not been fully booked as it's one of the easy ADRs to get even at 60 days out, so i doubt it's booked at 60+9.
i only see availability on December 13 and before, but not after. anyone knows what is going on?

Hi there,
I had the same problem. Could book 60+6, managed to get everything we wanted but Boma breakfast. We arrive 14th of Dec.Was what we wanted the most of course 🙄

Experienced the same thing this morning when my booking window opened. Was looking for Breakfast but checked dinner too and nothing at all for either.

It doesn't seem easy to get any more. I had been hoping to get a later breakfast on Dec 13 but only see really early times, today it showed 7:50 AM. When I tried a couple of days ago it had 7:50 and 8:05? I can't eat a lot of food that early! Weird nothing is there after the 13th.

When I couldn't get Boma I tried Ale & Compass for the 13th and was only given 7:55 as a breakfast option. Grand Floridian Cafe 7:45. Steakhouse 71 8:50. Guess it will be a busy week! I'm checking out of the Swan and not going to a park that day, resort hopping to see decorations.

Last edited:
i only see availability on December 13 and before, but not after. anyone knows what is going on?
I noticed the same when making ADRs earlier this week (our trip is December 11-18). My guess is that Disney simply hasn’t loaded any table inventory for Boma for December 14 and beyond yet. Hopefully they’ll load it soon!

I noticed the same when making ADRs earlier this week (our trip is December 11-18). My guess is that Disney simply hasn’t loaded any table inventory for Boma for December 14 and beyond yet. Hopefully they’ll load it soon!
Yes let’s hope it’s just that and it’s not that it’s closing for that time. It’s our favorite place to eat.

We've been trying to book ADR at BOMA for breakfast on 12/14 since our 60 + 9 date (10/6) and there's been no availability after 12/13. I just called Disney and was told inventory has not been released into the system and to keep checking. The cast member I spoke with said they have not been told why. Hope this helps!!!

That just shouldn't happen. The 'keep checking' approach is a pain and rarely turns out well for the guest. They really need to have these available as soon as reservations can be made. It's not like it was when they were reopening from the Covid closures, and so many things were unknown or unsure (food options, staffing, etc). They've been reopened for awhile and should be able to handle reservations 70 days in advance. But for those who want breakfast there in December, I guess there's no other choice for now.

FWIW, we had the same issue for our trip over the week of Thanksgiving. We also wanted Boma on 60+9 which was November 26th for us. On the morning our ADRs opened we were up early and got almost everything, saving Boma for last because there didn't seem to be any reason to rush that one. When it came time to book our last reservation...nothing. Nothing at all. Where that got interesting and frustrating was that we could have gotten a reservation any day of our trip from the 17th thru the 23rd, but there was no availability at any mealtime from the 24th on.

We checked back daily and, lo and behold, a week to the day later when we checked availability suddenly popped and we could get literally any time we wanted from the first seating on.

So, all of that to say...I think that they are just slow loading availability for certain restaurants for whatever reason. In my personal experience, once that was fixed, there was no issue and we got exactly what we wanted in terms of where and when. Good luck and enjoy the trip.

Yes what the above poster said.... no Boma for Thanksgiving week at first, it was released later. Happened to us for Chef Mickey's too.

Frustrating because you feel like you need to keep checking, but it seems to be pretty common lately.

My reservation window opened today and still no availability for Boma beyond 12/13. I booked Jiko as a backup but hope to change it if possible.

I haven't been able to book breakfast for either 11/6 or 11/9, but I've only been trying for about a month. At 60+ days I wasn't even planning a trip!

Most of the breakfasts over the Christmas holidays finally loaded today. Boma still not listed, and WCC, as well as S71

I checked this morning and right now Boma has 0 availability any day (before or after Dec 13).

Update: tonight adrs are back for boma but only up to Dec 13

Last edited:
I put an alert with MD and it hasn’t sent any Boma notifications either. My ADR day is approaching.

I had hoped with today's opening of Fantasmic dining packages, Disney would have noticed this and also opened Boma ADRs, but it still does not show up after Dec 13. ~sigh~

I had hoped with today's opening of Fantasmic dining packages, Disney would have noticed this and also opened Boma ADRs, but it still does not show up after Dec 13. ~sigh~
Don’t worry they will release them Friday just before our Sat ADR window.

I’m not too hopeful I’ll get anything. We were initially planning on driving down (20 hrs) so I booked 7 nights even though the kids are off till Jan 8. Should have booked 10 nights at AOA instead.

So I’m going to start dealing if Boma opens up right before our ADR day. Table for 5 on 12/27 for 5 of yours 12/30 (our AK day).

This is crazy. Disney is like the Toxic person every psychologist told you to cut ties off with, but you just keep coming back for more.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter