Bolt's opening scene

Tennor

Mouseketeer
Okay, this is one of those questions you only ask after your kid has watched a movie a billion times.

In the opening scene of Bolt, we see young Penny going into an adoption center and choosing a puppy version of Bolt.

Is this scene part of the pilot for the TV show?

Did Penny actually adopt Bolt, or does he belong to the studio?

My guess is that it's part of the TV show. But that she didn't really adopt Bolt until the very end of the movie.

What do you think?

Just watched the movie recently, what a great film! Your question is excellent! I always thought that the puppy adoption scene was "real life" but now I'm not sure.

Anybody else want to weigh in?:earsboy:

IMHO and my daughter loves this movie, so over 1000 views and our one dog is Penny...the adoption is real, but the movie studio bought her the dog so the dog would not know what was happening. The dog then lived at the studio where they made him think all the crazy stuff and perhaps Penny could take him home now and then as she asks for this later on. Great movie.

Tennor said:
Okay, this is one of those questions you only ask after your kid has watched a movie a billion times.

In the opening scene of Bolt, we see young Penny going into an adoption center and choosing a puppy version of Bolt.

Is this scene part of the pilot for the TV show?

Did Penny actually adopt Bolt, or does he belong to the studio?

My guess is that it's part of the TV show. But that she didn't really adopt Bolt until the very end of the movie.

What do you think?

Adopting Bolt was part of the movie. I think Penny already owned Bolt the director just wouldn't let her take Bolt home because then he would realize he wasn't a real superdog. Hope that helped!

:dog: :dog2: paw:

Lisa71 said:
IMHO and my daughter loves this movie, so over 1000 views and our one dog is Penny...the adoption is real, but the movie studio bought her the dog so the dog would not know what was happening. The dog then lived at the studio where they made him think all the crazy stuff and perhaps Penny could take him home now and then as she asks for this later on. Great movie.

I'd think this.

If she owned him...then shouldn't it have been illegal for her to not be able to take him home?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter