Bold and the Beautiful Fans- Let's Chat!!!!

I wont bring the images over, they are kinda graphic. But last weekend she did a very risque video shoot. I have the scans. Shoot me a PM if you want to see them.

Spoilers Week of 7/1

Brooke’s friends and family are aghast at Taylor’s dramatic behavior

Taylor lambasts Eric for keeping Brooke’s secret

Eric confronts Taylor about her moral and professional lapses

Taylor’s relationship with Eric is dealt a damaging blow

Caroline puts her next step into motion when she finds out about Maya’s web series

Rafael is put to work to manipulate Maya and Carter

Hope and Rick argue about Brooke’s behavior

Bill reminds Katie that what happened is partly her fault

Katie blows her stack at her faithless husband and sister

The Spencer’s marriage is dealt a terrible blow

Brooke has a final confrontation with Taylor

Taylor pointedly explains how she’s different from Brooke… and walks out

Liam asks Steffy why she left

Steffy stuns Liam when she doesn’t give him the answer he wanted

Hope and Wyatt enjoy themselves at Rick’s 4th of July party

Wyatt gets to know Hope’s family and business relationships

Liam gets an eyeful

Caroline arranges for Rick to see Maya’s sexy scenes with Carter

Maya sees an unsuspected side to Rick

Spoilers Week of 7/8

Katie rebuffs Bill’s request for reconciliation by showing him divorce papers

Bill hopes to change Katie’s mind

Justin advises Bill to sign before Katie’s demands escalate

Bill goes to a surprising source for help with a personal matter

Katie refuses to let Brooke be around Will

Brooke struggles to make things right

Thomas sticks up for Taylor with Eric

Liam finds Steffy in Paris and hopes for an explanation

Steffy reveals that she can no longer have children

Liam makes a choice

Hope and Wyatt’s relationship progresses

Maya seeks comfort from Carter when Rick disses her work

Wyatt’s mother arrives in town

Quinn and Hope are unable to overcome their suspicions of one another

Hope wonders if Wyatt is hiding a secret

Karen surprises her daughter with a visit

Katie is comforted by Karen

Bill and Caroline are equally uncomfortable with Karen’s presence

Down the Road Spoilers

Liam makes a decision heavily influenced by the truth

Bill and Brooke worry about Katie spinning out of control

Brooke tries to repair her relationship with Katie

Wyatt fails to accept Liam’s boundaries

The truth about who Wyatt is and where he came from is revealed

Quinn and Wyatt’s secrets threaten upheaval for a surprising family

Karen rejoins her family

As Bill and Katie’s marriage founders, Brooke and Bill find themselves tempted in Monaco

BOLD & BEAUTIFUL: It almost here and fans must say good bye to Hunter Tylo. While the fans are upset not so Hunter, I heard she couldn’t wait to pack up her dressing room and get out of dodge, and she has. Tylo has been gone a few weeks now but that hasn’t stop her loyal fans sending e-mail and snail mail to TPTB about her dismissal. First let me say she was not let go she choose to leave on her own. After many years of working for the Bells and always being put in the background to another actress she finally had enough. Can you blame her? But not before she has some last words with Brooke. Katie hears all of this and looses it and finally and I mean finally gets a clue and throws Bill out on his ***. Bad time for Bill as Katie is not buying what he has to sell. As far as she is concerned they are over and done!!…..Caroline is not done messing with Maya. She steps it up and attempts to get Rick away from Maya making him believe Maya has the hots for Carter. Really Caroline? Come on writers can’t you think of something more original, no wonder the fans were outraged with all the Emmy wins for a show they feel really is in the ****ter…….Don’t look for Eric anytime soon, once Taylor and Eric resolve the issues between them…..Liam doesn’t accept Steffy’s answers to why she left him and isn’t giving up……Hope is done with Liam (yea right) and starts to find Wyatt kind of attractive and cute, So much so that she lets him take her to meet his mom and where she works. It’s time for this character to go people!!

I haven't liked Taylor in years, so I won't miss her at all.

Poor old pathetic Taylor is so obsessive, fixated and jealous of skanky Brooke that she can't see straight. For all her harping about how awful Brooke's "sleep with anyone with Forrester DNA or name" ways are, Taylor has attempted to follow in her stiletto clad footsteps.

And if Taylor can't "beat" Brooke at something, she'll twist herself in knots trying to make sure one or more of her kids "wins" against Brooke's kids. For a psychiatrist, she is awfully bad at looking inward.

Stupid Taylor. You can't outskank Brooke and you can't claim the high ground when you are sleeping your way through the Forrester clan too. High and mighty just doesn't work for you, Taylor. Good riddance to needy, whiny, indignant rubbish.

Taylor used to be a strong woman but the way her character has changed over the years, I wouldn't want to play her anymore either. lol I'm still looking forward to the big reveal this week, Katie is going to clean house.

That's why Hunter Tylo left the show. She wasn't fired. She quit because she was tired of the writers and producers using her character to prop up others.

Heather Tom and Katherine Kelly Lang will be tweeting during todays live show! Submit your questions using hashtag #boldandbeautiful starting at 1:30et. I join in when a cast members are posting. It's a great way to get a response from them!

I agree I will not miss Taylor at all! No a doctor would ever look in a patients files that weren't their patient they would list their career if they got caught... Taylor is so obsessed she is willing to lose her job and Eric over Brooke. Crazy!

Seriously, Brooke and Bill's excuse for sleeping together is that Katie made them do it :lmao: Give me a break :rolleyes1

NE SPOILERS for 7/8
Thanks @jmcrenny:

A vengeful Katie hits Bill right where it hurts the most

Hope is asking questions about her new friend's past

Quinn's concerned about the recent company that Wyatt has been keeping

Sparks fly between Maya and Carter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter