BOG Strawberry Cupcake

CalSea12

Desperately needs a dose of the magic!
I think I might be late to the party on this one...we havent been to BOG in some time. Looking at the menu I can see that the options have changed drastically... no more pork roast :(

I also do not see the strawberry cupcake on the menu... is it really gone now? Not having that might change our minds on BOG

The strawberry cupcake has been gone for a while unfortunately. I can’t remember if it was first missing when we were there in August or November. It was my favorite and I’m sad it’s gone.

I’m starting to dream of another trip and am trying to get a food estimate together. BOG was my favorite meal last time, and everything I had is gone now. Potato leek soup, braised pork, and strawberry cupcake. I’m not impressed with what’s left so I guess it’s off my list now.

This trip was my first opportunity to book BOG for lunch and I was really excited until I saw the menu. Then I dropped the rezzie. Soup/salad/sandwiches--it all seemed so basic.

I'm bummed they dropped the quiche and leek soup. Together, they were a hearty vegetarian meal that left me satisfied till dinner. All the running back and forth across the parks for FPP, leaves me starving. The current vegetarian offerings at Bog are too skimpy, especially for the cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter