BOG QS

MrsNicky

Earning My Ears
Hi!! I was able to make a reservation for BOG QS (lunch). How does this work? I know you can place an order in advance, but do I have to be a resort guest for that? Is there seating?

Thank you from a newbie!

We placed an order in advance but when we went my daughter changed her mind on what she ordered and it wasnt a problem, is actually pretty quick. You stand in line, they have a bunch of touch screens and staff walking around to help or answer questions, you select what you want, go to the line to pay, and walk around to find any available seating.

It opens 30 prior to your reservation and closes about 30 minutes before your ADR time. You can change your mind at any time. I got an email a couple of days before my ADRs in August 2015 letting me know I could pre-order but don't know if they are still doing that.

HOw far in advance do your order via MDE? Will I get a notification to do so?

Last summer, we put our order in while waiting for the opening show that morning. Which was great for my two picky eaters that change their minds frequently.

I was able to grab a 8:50am BOG on Sunday Nov. 27, does anyone know if they are still letting everyone with a PPO reservation in at 7:45?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter