BOG Preorder Alcohol

SothrnChic

Mouseketeer
OK... I am trying to preorder for our BOG ADR in two weeks. DH and I would like to get alcohol as our beverage as we are on the DDP. Do I click anything on the beverage tab on the entree selection where is lists cold fountain beverage, hot beverage, etc?? I don't see any way to leave it blank. I have tried to search this MB without any luck for the answer. Can anyone help??

When i preordered recently I definitely saw the alcohol options to click. You don't see those?

The ordering interface forces you to select a standard drink. Just pick one of those and add your alcoholic drink separately. You confirm everything when you get there.

The ordering interface forces you to select a standard drink. Just pick one of those and add your alcoholic drink separately. You confirm everything when you get there.

THANK YOU!!! This is what I need to know!!

I wonder if the alcoholic beverage options for preordering are only shown for lunch and not breakfast?
I pre ordered a few weeks ago for our breakfast last week and alcohol was an option. We didn't order any, but the options were definitely there. We weren't on the DDP, though. I wonder if that makes a difference in the ordering options?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter