BOG pre park opening ADR

poohluv

Earning My Ears
Sorry, I know I have seen similar questions but can't find the answer for my particular question when searching even though I am sure I have seen a thread on it before. So please except my apology for asking a question that I know has been answered before.

We have an 8:15 ADR for BOG on a day when the park opens at 9 a.m. What time will they let us in and what time should we be at the gate?

Same here, what time do the buses start working or would you drive?

Good question - we will be taking the bus. The WDW sites says they start running 45 minutes prior to park opening so that would be 8:15 for a 9 a.m. opening?

Good question - we will be taking the bus. The WDW sites says they start running 45 minutes prior to park opening so that would be 8:15 for a 9 a.m. opening?

They'll actually start running to the parks around 6:45.

I had an ADR at Be Our Guest at 8am and it went well. I found that the only way to get there was take the monorail for resorts. It was the only thing operating starting at 7am. So we took the resort monorail, which stops at the Magic Kingdom and no problem. They let us in as soon as we gave them our name, and checked we were on the list for breakfast. It was wonderful, enjoy!

Last week we were let in at 7:45 and did not get to BOG until 8am because we were taking photos, order ahead of time, saves you lots of time and no line. We rode 7DMT twice, they let us on at 8:45. Then we were able to do SM before the crowd got there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter