BOG Lunch

I've been checking everyday for May to open up! I thought maybe it would be a little sooner since March and April opened together, but nothing so far....:rolleyes1

Has anyone just waited on line for BOG lunch ? How bad is it ? :confused3 .. We are there in Sept and cant seem to get a Dinner Reservation and heard that the link for the FP+ is only going to be good if you are invited even if you get a reservation ... :confused3 ... Not really sure I just wanted my kids to get to see inside and have a meal .. I got to eat there but that was on a sisters trip in Nov and now we are going as a family this Sept But I know to keep trying as something may open up before my dates !!

When did you go? I have heard that unless you have been invited they are turning people away..

When did you go? I have heard that unless you have been invited they are turning people away..

Where have you heard it? I've only seen posts like yours; people having heard of it, or being told it would happen by CMs, but no posts of it happening.

Back in the fall you had to have an invite or it wouldn't accept your reservation number. Now I think it is open to anyone who knows the website but we are all waiting for the May availability to open up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter