• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOG lunch with Peter Pan FP

columbus2016

Earning My Ears
On 11/29, I have Peter Pan's Flight FP at 11:40AM. And this morning I was able to score a BOG lunch reservation for 12PM. The time is pretty tight, is this doable?

How early do I have to check in for 12PM BOG?

They frequently turn you away if you're more than 5 minutes early for BOG lunch. No need to check in early. You also have until 12:40 to use the fastpass if you want to do it after you eat, possibly up to 12:55 with the grace period.

I think you'd easily make it - show up at PP @ 11:35 (you can go 5 minutes early). The two are 2 minutes away from each other and I never wait more that 5 minutes for Peter Pan FP.

You should be fine. Even a long FP line is usually no more than 10 minutes. As mentioned arrive 5 minutes early.
The ride is only a couple of minutes and its avery short walk to BoG.
Also mobile order at BoG if you want to save time. That will save you waiting in the longer line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter