• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOG lunch lines

:offtopic: I saw a post today that says self-serve drinks? does this mean free refills?

I don't know if it really IS free refills but we got refills a week or so ago when we were there and had no problems doing so.:thumbsup2

We got in line around 1:30 on the 27th (a Sunday), posted wait was 45 minutes and the line looked long as it was over the bridge and about half way down the wall, but it moved pretty quickly and we were inside ordering in about 25 minutes. We were done eating and back out front around 2:30-2:45, but we took our time, used restrooms and took some pics inside before we left.

All in all it was a great experience. While our food was not outstanding, it was good and hot and we all liked it. Just wish they had a few other options for kids...mahi mahi and multi grain pasta are great offerings and I think they should keep them on the menu as you can't really get that kind of a kids' meal anywhere else in the parks, but maybe add the old standby mac n cheese or chicken nuggets. Even fish sticks. But I digress.....

We ate in Belle's Library in one of booths along the wall and it was really nice and comfortable, a little less crazy than the ballroom. It seemed pretty loud in there. But well worth the wait if you're willing to do so. We'd go back for lunch again.:)

we will be there in May so, hopefully the lines might have slowed down some. There are just the two of us, do you think it's best to be there early or towards the end of lunch?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter