Bog keep checking the magic can happen

River Country

15hours49Minutes away without traffic
OK so here it is.

8-20-2012 I spend 4 hours of my life getting a reservation and get one for December 12th 3 ppl 725 PM PERFECTION:love:

10-01-2012 I am told that my DW new television show will be debuting on December 12th at 10PM on TLC

10-15-2012 make changes to all ADR's and DVC resorts in order to come home on 12-12-12

11-29-2012 i snagged a BOG ADR for 3 ppl on 12-10-12 at 850 :wizard::yay:

So keep checking it will happen to you too if you just beleive

Faith Hope Love Pixie Dust

We had to cancel ours for Jan. because we decided to come a day later. This gives me hope of finding a new one!

OK so here it is.

8-20-2012 I spend 4 hours of my life getting a reservation and get one for December 12th 3 ppl 725 PM PERFECTION:love:

10-01-2012 I am told that my DW new television show will be debuting on December 12th at 10PM on TLC

10-15-2012 make changes to all ADR's and DVC resorts in order to come home on 12-12-12

11-29-2012 i snagged a BOG ADR for 3 ppl on 12-10-12 at 850 :wizard::yay:

So keep checking it will happen to you too if you just beleive

Faith Hope Love Pixie Dust

Nice! Did you do it online or you called in?

Been trying for a few weeks now for BOG on 12-2 through 12-8 but been unable to get it. I'm still going to keep checking 5-10 times a day.

Hope something opens up but if not no biggie. We have 9 character meals booked that week so we're fairly set. Worst case, we do the lunch there.

I have been checking multiple times a day, nearly every day for a few months and never once seen a BOG show up! Good job !!!

This just happened to me! I have been trying to get a reservation for dinner for when my husband and I go for the week we will be there at the end of March. I have been checking a couple of times a day, and I finally found one - it is for 8:50 on the last night of our trip! I am so excited! :cheer2:

I have been checking all the time too! I was just about to give up but I guess I'll keep trying!

Just posted this on another thread, but persistence does pay:thumbsup2
Snagged BOG dinner res. for 2 March!!!

Leahc100 said:
I have been checking all the time too! I was just about to give up but I guess I'll keep trying!

We ate there for dinner 12/1 and it was a joke within my party how I had stressed about this reservation! I wanted so much to love this place and it just didn't happen. It was just "OK."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter