BOG FP+ no mayo

napkin

Earning My Ears
Is there a way to get the turkey sandwich without mayonnaise with FP+? When I add the salad, it gives me the choice for dressing on the side, but the sandwich doesn't give me the choice. Is there a way to note this, or can I tell someone when I show up?

Yes, I did it without mayo also. After you place your order and there's an edit button on the bottom of the screen. Then near the sandwich it will say modify. Then that's where you take it off.

Yes. My daughter ordered the turkey and when the entree was added to her, she noticed a check mark to the left of her entree. If you click on the check mark, it gives you a choice to modify your entree. She chose no mayo and no veggies and the confirmation showed her choices perfectly.

Yes. My daughter ordered the turkey and when the entree was added to her, she noticed a check mark to the left of her entree. If you click on the check mark, it gives you a choice to modify your entree. She chose no mayo and no veggies and the confirmation showed her choices perfectly.

Thank you!!! :)

I didn't notice the little check mark next to the meals. My son doesn't like any sort of sauce and not being able to get the sandwich without it may have meant not being able to eat there. Thank you so much! :banana:

Also, when you go to pay for your meal, they will review your selections with you and ask you if there is anything you want to change or add or anything like that. So incase you miss something on the website, you can always double check before you pay.

If you need anything on the side that you really did want but just didn't want ON the sandwich (my daughter wanted the horseradish sour cream for the roast beef on the side and not on the sandwich), you can ask a CM after you are seated. That was no big deal.

Sorry if this hijacks.. but I have my bog fp plus and ordered my meal. Can anyone tell me what the side is with the roast beef sandwich? Does it come with fries or chips? Tia

Yes ordered the cupcake for dessert. It was very good. However we dd not enjoy he sandwiches at all. Unfortunately most of that went in the garbage.

Yes- you should try it, it's delicious. Don't believe me, ask the dishes. Hehe- it is a cookies and cream flavor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter