BOG FP+ for May

Woohoo, a stalking page for May-ers wanting a BOG FP+! I'm joining in with fingers crossed for May 9th! :)

Yeah its kind a funny I stumbled across the BOG FP+ reservation site and thought they where already booked up. Really want to suprise the wife. Shes a huge B&B fan. So I guess I am going to tag along on stalking the page with you guys, if you dont mind.:grouphug:

Yeah its kind a funny I stumbled across the BOG FP+ reservation site and thought they where already booked up. Really want to suprise the wife. Shes a huge B&B fan. So I guess I am going to tag along on stalking the page with you guys, if you dont mind.:grouphug:

Don't mind at all! The more the merrier! :)

I'm looking for May 23. I hope it isn't impossible since it is during the 24 hour event! Good luck everyone!

I'll be joining in for the May FP+ BOG watch too :)

Trying to help my son plan a trip for him and his girlfriend from Australia...this will be her first trip to Disney and they would love to to try BOG for lunch or dinner on Monday May 12th :)

I told him I'd help but couldn't promise that day...told him I would try to get him anything that pops up for that week.

Also checking the site daily for them for breakfast at the castle that morning ...they got a late start in planning... so missed out on the 180 day window.

Wish me luck on stalking the ressie site daily....lol

WOOHOO!!! UPDATE..... Was really lucky and able to snag a BOG dinner at 7:15 on May 12th for my son and his girlfriend...she is going to be so excited!!

Good luck everyone looking to book a BOG FP+ for lunch :)

I was referring to the post just before mine by GoldenGlobeGirl.

Sorry for the confusion... I was looking for a FP+ lunch or dinner ....got really lucky when I found a dinner open up on the date I wanted :)

Best wishes to everyone on the lookout for FP+ lunches....hope something comes out soon for you all!

I've been reading reports that apparently Disney is not honoring any FP+ made through the website circulating around on the boards. They were told that you must make a reservation by invitation only which comes the first day of your trip.

I'm wondering how some are getting in with this and some are being turned away?:confused3

I've been reading reports that apparently Disney is not honoring any FP+ made through the website circulating around on the boards. They were told that you must make a reservation by invitation only which comes the first day of your trip.

I'm wondering how some are getting in with this and some are being turned away?:confused3

I've been following this for about 3 weeks now since I'm stalking May but haven't heard anyone here (on this board) complain about being turned away when they actually had a reservation.

I have also heard the new reports saying they are requesting to see your invitation.:confused3 I have been checking everyday for over a month for May 16th and I'm going to continue to try. Then, I'm going to print the screen if lucky enough and hope that is enough.

I just called the Disney Travel Company at 407-939-5277 & they said

"The website is accurate HOWEVER you are randomly chosen to participate by getting an email invitation as early as a week & half before your trip & on the invitation you will have a special 12 number that is different from 12 reservation number. Your 12 reservation will bring up your information with dates to select, BUT it may not work or work & it's not spouse to work. If you are making FP+ reservations without the invitation & you show up & they won't let you in even if you bring the print out showing the times you still were not invited to join & you still have not right to us the FP+. This is only in early TESTING stage like when they first started the FP+ not everyone is getting one because they need to workout the kinks. It will in future after the testing will be available for everyone if all goes well. People using the system without the invite are putting the testing phase at risk for error. They are aware people are doing this & they are going to start asking for the invites more often."

This is what I was told today so you get a FP+ without the reservation just know they can turn you away.

I just called the Disney Travel Company at 407-939-5277 & they said

"The website is accurate HOWEVER you are randomly chosen to participate by getting an email invitation as early as a week & half before your trip & on the invitation you will have a special 12 number that is different from 12 reservation number. Your 12 reservation will bring up your information with dates to select, BUT it may not work or work & it's not spouse to work. If you are making FP+ reservations without the invitation & you show up & they won't let you in even if you bring the print out showing the times you still were not invited to join & you still have not right to us the FP+. This is only in early TESTING stage like when they first started the FP+ not everyone is getting one because they need to workout the kinks. It will in future after the testing will be available for everyone if all goes well. People using the system without the invite are putting the testing phase at risk for error. They are aware people are doing this & they are going to start asking for the invites more often."

This is what I was told today so you get a FP+ without the reservation just know they can turn you away.

This is crazy! It's very easy to keep people from logging in who should not be doing so - I'm surprised a company that is so deep into the "technology" can't enforce this in the proper way so to be consistent. A very simple database, a very simple check upon login... emails are very easy to forge - once that becomes the norm, someone will post the email somewhere and then anyone can print it. I guess if I don't get "invited" but still can get a ressie then I'll keep my fingers crossed that they'll let me in. Plus, if they don't lock down the system, people that get an "invite" days before will be locked out as those spots will be already filled by "unauthorized" users... who will eventually be turned away..

I hope that doesn't sound like a rant. :) Just frustrating when all those before you skirt the system, you watch for over a month for your chance, you get in and then that day, it's pulled away :sad: I know, I'm whining... Just make the system work the right way... that may be why May hasn't opened up yet... they are going to lock it down or maybe try to control it by not opening the FP+ window until days before... I guess I better go back to trying to get an ADR for dinner just in case they do lock down the lunch FP I have a back up plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter