BOG for lunch, No FP...Do we stand a chance?

tndisney5

DIS Veteran
We did not try to get a FP or dinner ADR for Be our Guest, but want to try for a lunch meal there. Do we even stand a chance? We are visiting first week of Feb. What is the best time for a low lunch crowd?

I've never had to wait longer than 20-30 minutes. If that's too long for you, I can't say when it will be shorter. I think 15 minutes or so is as short as I've seen it. But they do move you right along once you get inside.

I've never had to wait longer than 20-30 minutes. If that's too long for you, I can't say when it will be shorter. I think 15 minutes or so is as short as I've seen it. But they do move you right along once you get inside.

What I wanted to hear! Thanks!

I agree. I don't know if all the FPs might be slowing down the line some now, but even when that line looks huge, we have found it was only a 15-20 minute wait. Ask one of the CMs standing in the area how long the wait is- they can give you a good picture. DH wasn't going to get in line because the line was all the way down onto the new Fantasyland main path. I asked a CM and she said 20 minutes, it turned out to be about 15 minutes. We did it right during the noon hour too. We noticed that people would get in line an hour or more before it opened for lunch, and wait. We went after it opened at peak time, and had a much shorter wait than those people! In our opinion, it is definitely worth the wait. We've done lunch and dinner there, and enjoy both the atmosphere and the goof at both!

We did not try to get a FP or dinner ADR for Be our Guest, but want to try for a lunch meal there. Do we even stand a chance? We are visiting first week of Feb. What is the best time for a low lunch crowd?

I just got a FP today for lunch on 2/12. Why not try for one?

We have also found that the line is quite short after 1:30 pm or so after the lunch rush.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter