BOG fastpass fir December?

cranleys

Mouseketeer
As anyone been able to book a BOG fast pass for December? I'm helping to plan a trip for 3 friends and the site isn't accepting her confirmation number.

Is it correct that you can book it 27 days out? I'm trying to book for December 14 but nothing is showing up past the 20th of this month.. Maybe I'm confused on something. I booked one this past May with no problem but I can't get any dates to show past the 20th

i booked it for the 9th the other day with no problem. is the 12 digit number correct?

I was able to book 23 days out. I didn't receive the invitation e-mail I've heard about before, but just kept checking a few times a day.

Yep! I booked it for December 1. I checked on my 27th day and it was open. I then received an email invite 3 days later, so I checked back thinking maybe it didn't work the first time but everything was as it should be. Just keep checking starting 27 days out and it should open up for you. Good luck!

I booked just today for Dec 11. I had to wait, though. I tried to get in at 10:30 on the West Coast, and wasn't able to. I waited about 12 hours and then tried again. It worked, but the times were very limited.

So this may come off as sounding stupid but I'm just confused..

When I did it in May I don't remember doing anything special, I just saw the date and clicked on it and got it. Is there a reason nothing is showing up past the 20th of this month or what? If other people are getting theirs for December already would there be something I'm not doing right and that's why I can't click on anything past the 20th of this month? I recounted my days and it's not 27 yet so I get that but shouldn't more dates be showing up at least going into december?

i booked it for the 9th the other day with no problem. is the 12 digit number correct?

THIS! Make sure she is using the correct number. This is not the confirmation number that is clearly visible on MDE (I mean really why would it be that simple right?)

She can find it either on her yellow luggage tags (ive read, i'm not flying so don't have those.) or you can follow the instructions in this thread...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3310867&highlight=fp+bog

I am able to book for the first day of our hotel reservations today but not the rest. I didn't realize it was 1 day at a time but I am currently 27 days out.

So this may come off as sounding stupid but I'm just confused..

When I did it in May I don't remember doing anything special, I just saw the date and clicked on it and got it. Is there a reason nothing is showing up past the 20th of this month or what? If other people are getting theirs for December already would there be something I'm not doing right and that's why I can't click on anything past the 20th of this month? I recounted my days and it's not 27 yet so I get that but shouldn't more dates be showing up at least going into december?

if you used the special link once, you need to make a new Disney e-mail address. does not have to be linked or anything to MDE. just Disney email. set up a new one and use your current resort reservation number and you should be set when you get to 27 days.

I am able to book for the first day of our hotel reservations today but not the rest. I didn't realize it was 1 day at a time but I am currently 27 days out.

yes, 27 days from when you want to eat there and it opens one day at a time.

I booked just today for Dec 11. I had to wait, though. I tried to get in at 10:30 on the West Coast, and wasn't able to. I waited about 12 hours and then tried again. It worked, but the times were very limited.

if you hit refresh you can usually get more times to choose from.

if you used the special link once, you need to make a new Disney e-mail address. does not have to be linked or anything to MDE. just Disney email. set up a new one and use your current resort reservation number and you should be set when you get to 27 days.

Thanks! I finally figured it out but unfortunately there are none left for any of my days :(

I don't understand, are you saying that every time I want to make a reservation, I have to have a new email account? My original vacay date was for later this month, I went into the bog fastpass site and entered my reservation number. I changed my vacay to December but I can't change the fastpass date. If I wait pass my original date, can I then enter my new reservation number in for the December date? It doesn't make sense that everytime I want to make a fp here, I will have to create a new account. How many accounts does one person need?

I'm confused. We arrive the 13th of December. 28 days from today. I logged into the site and saw options for 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 but no fast passes were available and the screen said, 'select another day.' Does this mean I should try again tomorrow, or could they really be gone already?

TIA!!

I'm confused. We arrive the 13th of December. 28 days from today. I logged into the site and saw options for 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 but no fast passes were available and the screen said, 'select another day.' Does this mean I should try again tomorrow, or could they really be gone already? TIA!!

I'm going the same days except arriving the 12th and I couldn't get anything either.. I'm gonna keep checking every now and then but I think we may be out of luck for now..

I believe 12/11 opened up today. You should be able to book 12/12 tomorrow. You should read the first page of the FAQ linked above, it explains alot of the questions here.

Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter