BOG drop down menu - lunch times

kevdad

Mouseketeer
The BOG drop down menu on MDE now has lunch times. Is that new?

Edit: I can't book anything but 30 minute slots are listed from 10:30 am to 9:30 PM. But "lunch" is not an option.

I just checked my MDE and I don't see that anywhere. :confused3

Could be it's a fluke or Disney is adding that as an option or ... ? I don't even know what to think at this point.

Could be it's a fluke or Disney is adding that as an option or ... ? I don't even know what to think at this point.

I'm using a Kindle if that makes any difference. And, yes, I know it's a tablet with training wheels.:lmao:

Maybe transitioning to lunch ADRs similar to dinner.

I'm using a Kindle if that makes any difference. And, yes, I know it's a tablet with training wheels.:lmao:

:lmao: I've never heard anyone refer to a Kindle as a tablet with training wheels. I'll have to start using that in reference to mine. Most of the time I'm happy with it but other times ... :headache:

Maybe transitioning to lunch ADRs similar to dinner.

What day(s) are you looking at?

My guess would be transitioning to lunch ADRs too but I'm not willing to bet money on it.

ETA: Just saw you posted they are gone now. Must have been a fluke, or gremlins.

I'm seeing breakfast and lunch on the drop down. When I plug my dates (which I should be able to book right now), I receive "reservation unavailable."

Looks like they are working on adding it to ADR system...

Ugh, not sure if I like this.
I had been planning on getting a BOG lunch FP so that I wouldn't have to stalk ADR's.
Planning to go in late November.

I'm seeing breakfast and lunch on the drop down. When I plug my dates (which I should be able to book right now), I receive "reservation unavailable."

Looks like they are working on adding it to ADR system...

What's interesting is breakfast wasn't an option but I didn't check beyond December. What date(s) did you check?

I briefly saw the lunch times too last night, but once the system went through one search cycle they disappeared. Can't see them today. :confused3

I saw lunch times available for today - i.e. same day FP/ADR but nothing for later than that.

Get it together, Disney! This was the last "reservation" I had to make before we leave in less than a month.

I'm not sure that is a sign of anything. If you try looking at Chef Mickey's I believe you will see lunch in the drop down, however, they aren't open for lunch.

I'm not sure that is a sign of anything. If you try looking at Chef Mickey's I believe you will see lunch in the drop down, however, they aren't open for lunch.

I just checked, CF has this for everyday, kind of like it's just error on their reservation set-up, but for BOG it's only on today, but not for any days after. (I noticed that last night too, but at the time didn't clue in that it was just for yesterday's date, and thought it "disappeared" from the system when I checked other dates) I wonder if they are going to go to day of FP's/reservations for lunch, with the window rolling just for "today's" date. That would actually make things pretty fair, that way everyone gets a shot at the FP's

The half hour lunch times are showing again for early December. Still saying no availability, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter