BOG dinner time?

Nicnic

DIS Veteran
Hi, we have a reservation for 4pm at BOG. Is this classed as dinner?
Thanks.

Thank you. I just had one of those thoughts that, what if it's not till 5pm and I've told all the kids there seeing beast and he's not there!!

Thank you. I just had one of those thoughts that, what if it's not till 5pm and I've told all the kids there seeing beast and he's not there!!

I've heard that he's not always there until after 5, but he's also not guaranteed either. (and we haven't heard if he'll be there once they switch to the new menu in late July)

Oh. Well we will have some disappointed kids!! We will still be there after 5 so fingers crossed.

Oh. Well we will have some disappointed kids!! We will still be there after 5 so fingers crossed.

I have a 4 PM seating in a couple weeks. I figure by the time I actually get seated, order drinks, order meals, have dessert, it will be just after 5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter